James E. Buckley
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Albany, NY
James E. Buckley is a partner at Buckley, Mendleson, Criscione and Quinn, P.C., and represents clients in New York. With a focus on personal injury, Social Security Disability and workers’ compensation, his geographic area covers all of Essex County, Greene County, the Albany metropolitan area and the Glen Falls metropolitan area. Mr. Buckley's interest in the law developed while he was a college student working summer construction jobs where workers were injured regularly, and he saw firsthand how important it was to have quality legal representation.
As a graduate of Colgate University, Mr. Buckley obtained a Bachelor of Arts in political science in 1966. He then attended law school at Albany Law School and graduated cum laude with his Juris Doctor in 1969. While in law school, he was lead articles editor and an author for the Albany Law Review and a member of the Justinian Law Society.
Mr. Buckley is admitted to practice in New York state courts and before the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York. A former president of the Injured Workers Bar Association, he is currently a member of the following organizations: the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the Albany County Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Capital District Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association.
As a lifelong Capital District resident, Mr. Buckley is passionate about helping those from his community. He strongly believes that workers and injured individuals should have high-quality legal representation as they face employers and insurance companies.
About James E. Buckley
First Admitted: 1969, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.bmcqlaw.com/
- Injured Workers’ Bar Association, President, 1997-1999
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Capital District Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Albany County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 1969
- New York Bar, 1969
- Member of the Justinian Law Society, Albany Law School
- Lead articles editor for Albany Law Review, 1968-1969; author of “Recent Decisions,” Albany Law Review, 1968-1969, Albany Law School
- Colgate University, B.A. in political science, 1966
Last Updated: 3/22/2021