Salvatore D. Ferlazzo
Top rated Alternative Dispute Resolution attorney in Albany, New YorkGirvin & Ferlazzo, PC
Practice Areas: Alternative Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury, General Litigation
Licensed in New York since: 1982
Education: Western New England University School of Law
Salvatore D. Ferlazzo attended law school and graduated from Western New England University School of Law in 1981. Salvatore Ferlazzo began practicing law in 1982.
Salvatore Ferlazzo is an attorney at Girvin & Ferlazzo, PC, helping people with Alternative Dispute Resolution issues. Girvin & Ferlazzo, PC has an office in Albany, New York, serving the local community.
Salvatore Ferlazzo was selected to Super Lawyers for 2007, 2009 - 2023. Super Lawyers is an exclusive list of top-rated attorneys in specific practice areas who were chosen after thorough evaluation of numerous criteria.
First Admitted: 1982, New York
Professional Webpage: http://www.girvinlaw.com/salvatore-d-ferlazzo/
- Chairman of Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce 2008 Chairman of Albany/Colonie Chamber of Commerce: 1994
- Confidential Law Clerk for Bernard S. Meyer, New York State Court of Appeals, 1981-1983
- Verdict for $6,000,000 in copyright infringement case- United States District Court, Northern District of New York : 2010 Verdict for $2,400,000 in Supreme Court, Albany County: 1994
- Board Member Justice for All for Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York
- Fellow of New York Bar Foundation
- Siena College, 1977
- Super Lawyers: 2007, 2009 - 2023