Victor L. Mazzotti
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Albany, New YorkHarding Mazzotti, LLP
Attorney Victor L. Mazzotti is a partner with Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP, personal injury law firm, which has numerous office locations throughout New York, Massachusetts and Vermont. A nationally ranked trial lawyer with more than 39 years of legal experience, Mr. Mazzotti manages the firm's litigation department, and he provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout New York, Vermont and Massachusetts who have suffered serious injuries or lost loved ones due to others' negligence or wrongdoing.
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Mazzotti has achieved remarkable success advocating on behalf of individuals and families adversely affected by motor vehicle crashes, slip-and-fall accidents, medical malpractice, defective products and other preventable tragedies. From his efforts, he has recovered millions of dollars in total compensation for his plaintiff clients, and he has gained a reputation for his compassion and integrity along with his unwavering commitment to those he serves.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Mazzotti has earned consistent recognition from The Best Lawyers in America, and he has been included on The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 list in his region for the past eight years. He has also received many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers as well as countless testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 1979 graduate of Siena College, Mr. Mazzotti obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Pace University School of Law in 1982. He currently serves as president of the board of Legal Aid Society of New York, and he is a member of the board of the Upstate New York Chapter of the Italian American Bar Association. He is also a board member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Capital District Affiliate, and he is the former president of the organization.
Mr. Mazzotti is also a member of the American Association for Justice, the Public Justice Foundation and the Albany County Bar Association, among other professional affiliations.
Best Lawyers® and The Best Lawyers in America© are registered trademarks of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC. The names, logo, and database are protected under the trademark, copyright, and fair use laws of the United States of America. Any use of name, including in electronic form, must be made only by permission and under the guidelines of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1983, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.1800law1010.com/attorneys/victor-mazzotti/
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers
- Top Rater Personal Injury Attorney, Super Lawyers, 2021
- Best Lawyer in America, U.S. News & World Report, 2019 - 2021
- Siena College, Bachelor of Science in Economics, 1979
- Member Board of Directors NYSTLA, member Board of Directors Capital District Affiliate of NYSTL, Licensed in States of New York, Massachusetts and Vermont, 2021
- Albany County Bar Association, Member
- Capital District Trial Lawyers’ Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Past President, New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Capital District Affiliate
- Board of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Capital District Affiliate
- Board Member of the Upstate New York Chapter of the Italian American Bar Association
- President, of the Board of Directors of the Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York, member of SUNY SCCC Foundation Board, 2021
- Public Justice Foundation, Member
- Saratoga Lake Protection and Improvement District, Commissioner
- Member of the Board of the Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York Justice for All campaign
Office location for Victor L. Mazzotti
1 Wall St
Albany, NY 12205
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023