Eric A. Horn
Top rated Immigration attorney in Brentwood, New YorkLaw Office of Eric Horn, PC
Eric A. Horn is the owner of the Law Office of Eric Horn, PC, located in Brentwood, New York. He has more than 25 years of experience fighting for the rights of immigrants and providing top-notch immigration services to those in need. Cognizant of the latest immigration laws and USCIS policies, he assists with a variety of matters, including but not limited to:
- Family-based immigration
- Deportation defense
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Employment-based visas
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Green cards and permanent residency
Mr. Horn’s interest in immigration law solidified when he witnessed his family member struggling to navigate the U.S. immigration system. He understands that the future of the people and their ability to live and work in the country may be in jeopardy without the right legal guidance. He comprehensively evaluates every immigration issue and offers dependable and thoughtful legal advocacy to his clients. He also has experience handling family law and criminal defense matters.
Majoring in history and political science, Mr. Horn completed his Bachelor of Arts at Binghamton University State University of New York in 1992. He earned his J.D. from Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University in 1995. He is licensed to practice in New York (1996), New Jersey, the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd and 3rd Circuits, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Mr. Horn is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the Suffolk County Bar Association (SCBA). He is the former chair of SCBA’s Immigration Law Committee and the past president of the Brentwood Chamber of Commerce. He has volunteered to offer free legal services to immigrants, helping them complete their visa and TPS applications. In addition to presenting at conferences, he also regularly speaks at schools to educate students on immigration laws.
Fluent in English and Spanish, Mr. Horn is rated “Excellent” through Avvo.
Practice areasImmigration: Business
- 100% Immigration: Business
First Admitted: 1996, New York
Professional Webpage: https://longislandimmigrationlawyer.com/attorneys/
- Chair of the SCBA Immigration Committee
- New York
- Member of the SCBA District Court Committee, the Family and Matrimonial Law Committees, and the Hispanic Bar Association
- Past Chair of the SCBA Immigration Law Committee
- Suffolk County Bar Association (SCBA), Member
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Court, New Jersey
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- New Jersey
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association. Current member and former Co-chair of the New York Chapter of the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) committee. Current member of the New York Chapter of the Advocacy Committee.
- Member, Suffolk County Bar Association. Member and past chair of the Immigration Committee.
- Award provided based on "time, effort and exemplary service" to the Suffolk County Bar Association as its chair of the Immigration Law Committee., Award of Recognition, Suffolk County Bar Association
- "In recognition of your many years of dedication and service to the Hispanic community of Long Island.", Noticia/Viva LI
- Bachelor of Arts, Binghamton University, 1992
Office location for Eric A. Horn
55 Second Ave
Brentwood, NY 11717
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023