Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Brooklyn, NY
Attorney Adam Kalish concentrates his practice on business litigation, commercial and business law, and real estate. With his solo law firm, the Law Firm of Adam Kalish in Brooklyn, New York, he represents a diverse variety of clients throughout the New York metropolitan area.
After graduating cum laude from the George Washington University with a degree in international affairs, Mr. Kalish earned his law degree from Brooklyn Law School. He is admitted to practice in all New York state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of New York and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Kalish served as special counsel to the New York State Senate Finance Committee. The experience gave him a valuable perspective on business regulations, regulatory agencies and administrative hearings. A skilled litigator, Mr. Kalish nonetheless tries to resolve as many disputes as possible through negotiation.
Mr. Kalish is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the Columbian Lawyers Association and the American Bar Association. He also belongs to the Brooklyn Bar Association and serves on the Board of Trustee. Mr. Kalish is also the Treasurer of the Bay Ridge Lawyers Association.
Mr. Kalish also devotes a portion of his time to volunteer and pro bono activities. Among the other pro bono activities, he belongs to the Brooklyn Volunteer Lawyers Project, volunteering his time to those in need of bankruptcy or foreclosure advice. Mr. Kalish is also a member of the Grievance Committee for the 2nd, Judicial Department.
About Adam Kalish
First Admitted: 2010, New York
Professional Webpage: http://www.kalishlawnyc.com/Attorney-Profile/Adam-Kalish.sht...
- The George Washington University, District of Columbia, B.A., cum laude, Major: International Affairs
- Catholic Lawyers Guild
- Young Lawyers Brooklyn Bar Association, Co-Chair
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2011
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York, 2010
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- Bay Ridge Lawyers Association
- Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of New York, 2011
- Columbia Lawyers Association
- 10 million dollars refinance of a car dealership on Flatbush ave., 2017
- For outstanding service on behalf of the Brooklyn Legal Community., Distinguished Service Award, Brooklyn Bar Association, 2017
- Top 40 Brooklyn businesses under 40, Stars Under 40, Schnepps Media, 2017
- VIP Recognition of Volunteer Bars, 2011
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board of Trustee for Brooklyn Bar Association, 2019
- Bay Ridge Lawyers Executive Board (Treasurer), 2019
- Volunteer Lawyers Project, Brooklyn Bar Association
- Foreclosure VLP, 2010
- Bankruptcy VLP, 2010
- Non Jury Verdict for a permanent injunction Muriel Franklin et al v. Michael Marques 501437/2015, 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022