Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Brooklyn, NY
Gary Zucker is a partner with the Brooklyn, New York, law firm of Zucker & Regev, where he focuses his practice on personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death. In practice for more than 30 years, he has extensive experience with cases involving auto accidents, construction accidents, birth injuries, brain injuries, cerebral palsy and Erb's palsy. He represents clients in Brooklyn and other New York City boroughs including Queens, Bronx and Manhattan.
A graduate of Syracuse University, Mr. Zucker earned his law degree from Brooklyn Law School. He is admitted to practice in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania state courts, as well as before the U.S. district courts for the southern and eastern districts of New York, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
In his decades of practice, Mr. Zucker has acquired a reputation for recovering substantial awards or settlements on behalf of his clients. The attorney peer-review service Martindale-Hubbell gave him its highest rating, AV Preeminent.*
Mr. Zucker belongs to various professional organizations, including the Brooklyn Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice. His writing has been published in legal publications, including an article on evidence in sexual assault cases that appeared in Brooklyn Barrister, an official publication of the Brooklyn Bar Association.
*AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general practice standards.
- 60%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2022
About Gary Zucker
First Admitted: 1976, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.zucker-regev.com/about-our-attorneys
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New York, 1977
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1981
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1979
- New Jersey, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1981
- American Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1979
- Pennsylvania, 1976
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1981
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Author, "Evidence of Complainants' Sexual Conduct in Rape Cases," Brooklyn Barrister, 1974
- Phi Epsilon Pi Fraternity
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York, B.A., Major: Political Science, 1973
- $6,000,000 (highest reported settlement in New York in 2014 for passenger killed in a motor vehicle accident), 2014
- Brooklyn Bar Assn
Last Updated: 5/15/2022