Raymond J. Mollica
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Brooklyn, New YorkArze & Mollica, LLP
A personal injury attorney with Arze & Mollica, LLP, Raymond J. Mollica represents clients in the greater New York City, New York, area, along with Brooklyn and Long Island. His experience includes cases of slip and falls, medical malpractice, construction accidents and motor vehicle accidents. With a long list of successful settlements behind him, he has also amassed several noteworthy and important appeals during his career.
Mr. Mollica attended the State University of New York Oneonta, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in history 1996 with a double minor in religious studies and philosophy. To pursue his dreams of becoming an attorney, he then moved on to law school at St. John’s University School of Law to earn his Juris Doctor. For over two decades, he has been admitted to practice in the state of New York and has recovered millions for his clients when they have been injured.
A member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Mr. Mollica is also active in the Columbian Lawyers Association, where he is also a board member. In 2019, he obtained $2.4 million for a client who fell from a ladder, and in 2017 he obtained $4.4 for a woman who was hit by a delivery truck.
Dedicated to the protection of those who have been injured, Mr. Mollica is also extensively involved in local politics and was recently a member of the Judicial Screening Committee in Kings County. An outstanding trial lawyer, he is recognized by his peers for his intelligence, integrity and successful record.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2000, New York
Professional Webpage: https://arzemollicalaw.com/attorney-raymond-j-mollica-brookl...
- Active in the Columbian Lawyers Association of Brooklyn, and have been a Board member for the last 3 years
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Member
- Active in the New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Attended the State University College at Oneonta, where I attained a Bachelor of Science in History, as well as a double minor in Philosophy and Religious Studies, 1996
- $2.4 million for an electrician who fractured his ankle after a fall from a ladder. Successfully defeated issues of Workers' Compensation and special employee defenses while winning summary judgment pursuant to the Labor Law., 2019
- $4.4 million for 29 year old woman struck by an oil delivery truck, 2017
Office location for Raymond J. Mollica
35 Avenue U
Brooklyn, NY 11223
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023