Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Buffalo, NY
Craig Small is the managing partner of Small Law Firm located in Buffalo, New York. With nearly 25 years of legal experience, he has extensively practiced personal injury law, efficiently handling a variety of legal matters related to road accidents, medical malpractice, Social Security Disability, workers’ compensation and class action lawsuits.
A supportive and approachable professional, Mr. Small stays upfront about the merits and challenges inherent in the legal process, helping his clients make informed decisions going forward. He understands that a personal injury can cause significant stress and disruption in many areas of a person’s life and strives to obtain compensation for their damages including lost wages, unexpected medical bills, and pain and suffering. He was successful in recovering a $2 million settlement for a laborer who sustained multiple leg injuries after a ladder collapse.
After earning his bachelor’s degree from Hamilton College, New York, in 1989, Mr. Small completed his legal education at the Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 1992. He was authorized to practice law in Texas the following year and then in the U.S. District Courts for the Western and Northern Districts of New York.
Mr. Small takes pride in the long-term relationships he has built with his clients and the legal community. He is a part of the American Association for Justice, the New York State Bar Association, the Erie County Bar Association and the Western New York Trial Lawyers Association. He also frequently presents at seminars on topics related to personal injury and is fluent in English and Spanish.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10%Social Security Disability
- 10%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Dram Shop Laws, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Toxic Mold, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Asbestos, Toxic Torts, Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Informed Consent, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2022
About Craig Small
First Admitted: 1994, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.craigsmallny.com/our-team
- Super Lawyers
- Update & Overview on Premises Liability: Toxic Mold, New York
- Handling a No-Fault Case, NYSB
- $2,000,000.00, Labor Law Settlement. Fall from height by refrigeration mechanic following ladder collapse. Multiple leg surgeries.
- New York
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
- Hamilton College, Clinton, New York, 1989
Last Updated: 5/15/2022