Joseph E. (Jed) Dietrich
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Buffalo, NY
Attorney Joseph E. (Jed) Dietrich is the founder and president of the Dietrich Law Firm in Buffalo, New York. A tenacious and aggressive trial advocate with more than 22 years of legal experience, Mr. Dietrich devotes his practice exclusively to helping those who suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence obtain the maximum amount of compensation they deserve.
Focusing solely on personal injury law, Mr. Dietrich has achieved notable success fighting for the rights and entitlements of innocent accident victims and their families. Over the course of his career, he has secured numerous verdicts and settlements well in excess of a million dollars, including one $11 million settlement for the victim of a traumatic brain injury and a $4.5 million settlement for a neck injury victim.
Through this success, Mr. Dietrich has earned inclusion into the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum as well as many awards and honors for his professionalism and service. As an international champion and award-winning oarsman, Mr. Dietrich learned the values of dedication and hard work through his competitive rowing career, and he employs these virtues in his practice each and every day in order to strive for the most favorable outcomes possible for his plaintiff clients.
A 1991 graduate of Temple University, Mr. Dietrich attended the University at Buffalo School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1995. He is a member of the American Association for Justice and the Bar Association of Erie County, and he has conducted lectures and seminars across his region on a variety of legal topics. Recognized for his success, Mr. Dietrich has earned listings in Marquis Who's Who, in America's Registry and in the Elite Lawyers of America.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2022
About Joseph E. (Jed) Dietrich
First Admitted: 1996, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.calljed.com/jed-dietrich.html
- Mr. Dietrich is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for having achieved results of $1,000,000, or more on 23 occasions. Jed Dietrich, has personally collected more than $65Million on behalf of his clients since 2003. This has included 23 verdicts or settlements of $1,000,000.00, or more, since 2003. Mr. Dietrich has specifically resolved cases for $11,000,000.00, $4,500,000.00 and $2,750,000.00. Mr. Dietrich is admitted to practice law in New York State, Pennsylvania and the State of Utah. Mr. Dietrich capitalizes on his track record to persuade the insurance companies to negotiate in good faith or be compelled by a jury to compensate his clients justly. Time after time, Mr. Dietrich has obtained verdicts and awards that have far exceeded the paltry sums that were offered before trial to resolve his clients' injuries. These past successes are the bedrock foundation that Mr. Dietrich uses to obtain proper compensation for his clients. Mr. Dietrich therefore lives by the precept "negotiation through strength." Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes and some results may reflect payments from annuity
- $11 Million brain injury settlement 2003, $4.5 Million back injury settlement 2008 and $2,750,000 Million neck injury settlement 2008. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes and some results may reflect payments from annuity, 2003
- Member: Erie County Bar Association since 1996Member Utah Bar since 2007
- Highest academic average on the Temple University Rowing Team 1988, 1990 and 1991
- Recognized Canadian Sculler of the Year, Canadian Henley Rowing Regatta, 1992
- Most Valuable Rower Temple University Rowing Team, 1991
- Magna Cum Laude Graduate, Temple University of Philadelphia, 1991
- David Zinkoff Most Inspirational Rower Award Temple University Rowing Team 1989 and 1991
- Graduate Canisius High School, Buffalo NY, 1987Graduate BBA, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA 1991, Double major-Economics and Real Estate Magna Cum Laude while on a full rowing scholarship, 1987
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Mr. Dietrich's competitive drive emanates from the athletic world. Mr. Dietrich was an International Champion in the sport of rowing. Throughout Mr. Dietrich's rowing career, which spanned a decade, Mr. Dietrich represented the United States in Czechoslovakia, England and Canada. He was recognized (while a U.S citizen) as the Canadian Sculler of the Year in 1992 for his outstanding accomplishments at the Canadian Henley Rowing Regatta. At that competition, Mr. Dietrich won the top 3 races in the Heavyweight Single Division, setting course records in every event. He was also a National Collegiate Champion, 3 years in a row, in the Varsity Heavyweight 8 while studying for his undergraduate degree at Temple University in Philadelphia., 1988
- Mr. Dietrich has spoken as an expert on New York State No-fault claims to the Western District of the New York State Chiropractors Association on multiple occasions dating back to 2003, Presenter, Expert on New York No-fault Questions , New York State Chiropractors Association, 2001
- The attached video clip defines Jed Dietrich's approach to serious personal injury litigation., Television Commercial, 2009
- The attached video describes Mr. Dietrich accurately as "Aggressive, Tenacious and Hardworking.", Television Commercial , 2009
- Mr. Jed Dietrich speaks on AM Buffalo, a Buffalo New York broadcast television station, as a legal expert on "How to find the Best Injury Lawyer in Buffalo, New York." Mr. Dietrich stresses the importance of communication between a client and a lawyer. Mr. Dietrich also advises that it is vital to find an attorney that understands the complexities of a particular client's legal needs. Mr. Dietrich also remarks how it is his personal guarantee to every client that he and his staff will return every phone call within 1 business day. Mr. Dietrich finally notes that it does not cost anymore to hire a lawyer with a great track record in the personal injury field than a lawyer with little experience in the personal injury filed because of the contingency fee arrangement that is standard in the business., How to find the Best Injury Lawyer in Buffalo New York, Commercial Broadcast Television Appearance As A Legal Expert, 2009
- Mr. Jed Dietrich speaks as a legal expert on AM Buffalo, a broadcast television station in Buffalo New York, regarding "How to find the Best Social Security Disability Lawyer in Buffalo New York." Mr. Dietrich advises that it is important to hire an attorney who has experience in the social security disability field, to find an attorney that knows how to review the medical records to find information that is helpful to obtaining social security benefits and it is most important to hire an attorney that will prepare you for a hearing that may be contentious., How to find the Best Social Security Disability Lawyer in Buffalo New York, Commercial Broadcast Television Appearance As A Legal Expert, 2009
Last Updated: 5/15/2022