Robert J. Maranto
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Buffalo, NY
A personal injury attorney at Andrews, Bernstein, Maranto & Nicotra PLLC, Robert J. Maranto represents clients in the Buffalo, New York, area. His experience extends to injuries related to motorcycle accidents, construction accidents, trucking accidents, wrongful death, premises liability, slip and fall, animal bites, trucking accidents and car accidents. Along with the Buffalo area, he also represents clients in Chautauqua County, Cattaraugus County, Genesee County, Niagara County and Erie County.
Admitted to practice in the state of New York, Mr. Maranto has almost three decades of experience protecting the rights and best interests of those who have been injured by the negligence of another entity. Whether a car accident or an untimely death, he is fully prepared to handle the case from the first steps to the final settlement or verdict.
Mr. Maranto is known for his negotiation skills and for his commitment to staying the course and treating his clients with respect. During his career, he has received several multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements. After earning an undergraduate degree from Canisius College, he attended the Duquesne University School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctor and was an associate editor of the school’s Law Review.
After graduating in the top 20% of his class, he has continued his commitment to excellence throughout his career. His prior experience working with insurance companies and in insurance coverage departments provides him with unique insight into how insurance companies attempt to avoid responsibility, and for his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Robert J. Maranto
First Admitted: 1993, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.wnyinjurylawyers.com/buffalo-personal-injury-law...
- Top Lawyers in New York
- Canisius College
- ...Keep Reading #Buffalo #Injury #Lawyers https://t.co/IruDtxXuH2 https://t.co/DUXrbmTKuj
- If you have ever been in an auto accident (and we sincerely hope you have not!), you will likely remember very litt… https://t.co/skevTEEPWc
- When a pedestrian is struck by a motor vehicle, and fortunate enough to survive, injuries from the collision are ge… https://t.co/Xgj7GSbz20
- ...Keep Reading #Buffalo #Injury #Lawyers https://t.co/csI7nmqlbv https://t.co/oOrcuT03Dv
- Diagnostic tests really are the most crucial evidence we have for your case. They represent the gold standard of ev… https://t.co/0R9oCjGK82
Last Updated: 10/27/2021