Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Central Islip, NY
- Free Consultation
Danielle Coysh is the principal and founder of The Law Office of Danielle Coysh, PLLC.
Respected for her careful attention to the individual needs of each client, ability to develop and execute complex legal strategies, and her superior research and writing skills, Ms. Coysh provides her clients with a comprehensive, personalized approach to their legal matters to achieve superior results.
Ms. Coysh's leadership and scholarship, often recognized by her colleagues, has led them to elect her to the Suffolk County Criminal Bar Association's executive committee where Ms. Coysh now serves as a Vice President. The Suffolk County Criminal Bar Association is the only bar association in New York State comprised of members of the judiciary, the District Attorney's Office, and defense bar.
Danielle Coysh represents clients in matters of criminal defense, appellate practice and personal injury. This includes all felony and misdemeanor cases including drug offenses and DWI/DUI arrests, direct appeals, Article 78 petitions, traffic violations, and her demographic area includes all of New York State including Suffolk and Nassau County.
Prior to entering private practice, Ms. Coysh was a staff attorney with the Legal Aid Society of Suffolk County, Criminal Division, where she was later hired as a Supervising Attorney for its District Court Bureau.
Ms. Coysh began her legal career in Boston, Massachusetts where she practiced criminal law at a small boutique firm upon graduation.
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Debt, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Failure to Pay Child Support, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Overdrawn Bank Account, Parole, Probation, Prosecution, Sex Offenses, Tax Evasion, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence, DUI/DWI, Appeals
- Rising Stars: 2019
About Danielle Coysh
First Admitted: 2007, New York
Professional Webpage: https://coyshlaw.com/about/
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- New York
- 1st Vice President, Suffolk County Criminal Bar Association (2020 - Present)
- 2nd Vice President, Suffolk County Criminal Bar Association, (2019 – 2020)
- Suffolk County Criminal Bar Association, Secretary, (2017 – 2019)
- Board of Directors, Suffolk County Criminal Bar Association, (2015 – 2017)
- Active Member of the Suffolk County Bar Association
- Northeastern University, B.S. (Boston, MA)
Pro bono/Community Service
- The Legal Aid Society of Suffolk County, Criminal Division
- Rising Star, Selected, Super Lawyers, 2019
- 330 motions
- 440 motions
- Article 78
- Writ of Habeas Corpus
Last Updated: 5/15/2022