George E. LaMarche III
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Cohoes, New YorkLaMarche Safranko Law PLLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Medical Malpractice
Licensed in New York since: 2001
Education: Albany Law School
George E. LaMarche III is an attorney and managing partner at LaMarche Safranko Law PLLC. He represents individuals who have been seriously injured and families who have suffered the loss of a loved one because of the negligence of others. Mr. LaMarche also represents people who are under investigation or charged with a crime in both state and federal courts.
Mr. LaMarche started his legal career in 2000 at a prestigious litigation law firm where he tried numerous personal injury and criminal cases and went on to become the youngest partner in the firm's history. In 2011 Mr. LaMarche founded LaMarche Law, PLLC before being joined by Andrew Safranko in 2012 forming LaMarche Safranko Law PLLC.
George is also a graduate of The Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College in Dubois, Wyoming. The Trial Lawyers College trains and educates lawyers and judges who are committed to the jury system and to representing and obtaining justice for individual clients.
George works tirelessly for his clients, with a commitment and passion for justice. He has recovered millions of dollars for those who have been injured, successfully protected the rights of those wrongly accused, and provided experienced counsel for those navigating the complexities of the legal system.
First Admitted: 2001, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.lamarchesafrankolaw.com/personal_injury_lawyers_...
- $120,000.00. Plaintiff, a 56 year old woman suffered a fracture to her ankle which required surgery as the result of a slip and fall caused by an apartment complex owner who failed to remove ice from the walkway.
- $400,000.00. Plaintiff, a 29 year old man, was injured on a construction site when the scaffold he was using collapsed causing him to fall six feet. As a result of the fall he suffered a lower back injury which required a laminectomy to remove extruded disc material. Following the surgery he continues to have pain and numbness into his left leg.
- $195,000.00. Plaintiff suffered a fractured orbital bone when a police officer struck her in the face with a closed fist.
- $350,000.00. Plaintiff contracted salmonella after eating puffed rice, resulting in surgical intervention.
- $280,000.00. Plaintiff was a pedestrian attempting to cross Central Avenue when the defendant failed to yield the right-of-way to the pedestrian, causing her to suffer a fractured hip and serious laceration, both of which required surgical intervention and rehabilitation.
- $1,016,000.00. Plaintiff was injured when a fork from a forklift truck fell on top of his left leg, severely fracturing the tibia and fibula, requiring numerous surgeries and resulting in a permanent, partial loss of use of his leg. For more information, view Armstrong v. Foxcroft settlement.
- DWI Defense, New York State Legislative Update
- Update & Refresher on Underinsured and Uninsurerd Motorists' Coverage and Litigation , Automobile Litigation
- Preparing and Trying the Bodily Injury Case , Settling the Bodily Injury Case
- Legislative Continuing Legal Education Program, Handling the DWI Case
- Presently serves as class representative for the Rensselaer County Chamber of Commerce Leadership Institute.
- Member of Rensselaer County Bar Association, Saratoga County Bar Association and Albany County Bar Association
- Graduate of The Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College in Dubois, Wyoming. , 2014
- Member of the Albany Law School National Alumni Association
- Member of Capital District Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Member of New York State Defender’s Association
- Member of American Association for Justice
- Member of New York State Bar Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capitol Region, 2019
- New York Bicycling Coalition, 2019
- Coaches v. Cancer Benefit and Relay For Life of Southern Saratoga County, each sponsored by the American Cancer Society.
- Actively involved in and serves as a board member for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. He participates as a member of the Team in Training through LLS and is a member of the LLS’s Man/Woman of the Year Candidate selection committee.
- , Best Lawyers, The Best Lawyers in America, 2022
- , America's Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys, America's Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys, 2021
- , America's Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys, America's Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys, 2022
- , Best Lawyers, The Best Lawyers in America, 2021
- , The Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers, 2020
- The Best Lawyers in America, The Best Lawyers in America, 2019
- America's Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys, America's Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys, 2019
- America’s Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys, America’s Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2019
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Who’s Who in America
- Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney Under 40 in New York, National Academy Of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2014
- Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40 in the State of New York, The American Society of Legal Advocates, 2014
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- George E. LaMarche was selected as one of The Business Review's 2013 40 Under Forty honorees. This honor recognizes forty young professionals under the age of 40 who are making a difference in their businesses and communities., 40 Under Forty, The Business Review, 2013
- Who’s Who in the World
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023