Lori G. Feldman
Top rated class action & mass torts attorney in Croton-on-Hudson, New YorkGeorge Gesten McDonald, PLLC
Lori G. Feldman is an attorney at the law firm of George Gesten McDonald, PLLC, and is a managing member at the firm’s New York office. She focuses her practice on areas such as class action litigation, consumer protection, securities fraud, consumer protection and complex commercial litigation. She serves as the co-chair of the firm’s Class Action Practice Group.
Ms. Feldman strives to help those who have been wronged and robbed by large corporate entities and has gone up against large corporations like Washington Mutual and General Electric, obtaining settlements of $40 million-plus in each case. She has leveraged her 30-plus years of experience fighting corporations in the favor of her clients.
Graduating magna cum laude from the State University of New York at Albany in 1987, Ms. Feldman received a Bachelor of Arts degree, majoring in criminal justice with a minor in Biology. She then obtained her Juris Doctor from the Albany Law School of Union University in 1990, graduating with dean’s list honors. During her time in law school, she was the executive editor at the Albany Law Review.
Licensed to practice in New York and Washington, Ms. Feldman is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court and the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York. She holds memberships in the New York State Bar Association, the Washington State Bar Association, the National Association of Shareholder and Consumer Attorneys and the American Bar Association.
Ms. Feldman has authored continuing legal education materials on class action litigation of subprime loans under ERISA. She is also a board member of The Glaucoma Foundation. For her prodigious work in the legal field, she was recognized as a Plaintiffs’ Trailblazers by the National Law Journal in 2021.
Practice areasClass action/mass torts: plaintiff, Consumer law, Securities & corporate finance
Class actions, Identity theft, Securities law
- 60% Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
- 30% Consumer law
- 10% Securities & corporate finance
First Admitted: 1991, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.4-justice.com/attorney/feldman-lori-g/
- Author of CLE materials for speaking presentations on subprime class action litigation under ERISA, Author, Continuing Legal Education
- New York, 1991
- National Association of Shareholder and Consumer Attorneys, Present
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Present
- United States Supreme Court, 2022
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1991
- Washington, 1999
- National Association of Securities and Consumers and Trial Lawyers (NASCAT), 2021
- Washington State Bar Association, 1999
- American Bar Association, 2000
- Member, Board of Directors, The Glaucoma Foundation
- Represent individual and institutional investors and private citizens in investor, consumer protection, and data breach class actions in federal courts across the country.
- B.A. Criminal Justice and minor in Biology, State University of New York at Albany (Magna cum laude), 1987
- Editor, 1990 Edition, Albany Law Review, Editor, Albany Law Review, Albany Law School, 1989
- Washington Super Lawyer "Rising Star" - 2004
- New York Metro "Super Lawyers", 2011 - 2018
- Sigma Delta Tau
- Plaintiffs' Trailblazers, National Law Journal, 2021
- Rising Star of Washington Law, 2005
- Super Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association, 1991
- Consumer Protection
- Victim's Rights
Office location for Lori G. Feldman
102 Half Moon Bay Drive
Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2019, 2022