Mark I. Plaine
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Forest Hills, NY
Attorney Mark I. Plaine is an experienced and well respected divorce attorney having successfully represented hundreds of individuals in matrimonial proceedings over the last 30 years. He has conducted numerous trials and appeals concerning domestic relations issues and possesses the experience, skill and understanding to litigate even the most complex divorce cases.
A fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Mr. Plaine also serves on several committees for that organization, as well as state and local bar associations concerning matrimonial matters. He is both a published author and frequent lecturer in his area of practice, and has served as an adjunct professor of family law on the college level.
Mr. Plaine maintains a sincere appreciation for the goals and well-being of his clients by limiting his practice to matrimonial and family law. Specific practice areas include prenuptial and separation agreements, divorce, child custody and visitation, maintenance and support, enforcement and modification of agreements, equitable distribution of property and claims for counsel fees.
Mr. Plaine is licensed to practice in the state of New York and the state of Florida. The Law Office of Mark I. Plaine, P.C. serves clients in the greater New York City metropolitan area, including Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, Suffolk and Nassau County.
About Mark I. Plaine
First Admitted: 1986, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://www.plainelaw.com
- University of Maryland, Dean's List
- New York Family Law Monthly include "Matrimonial Litigants and Zones of Privacy" and "The marital residence in Divorce", Financial Issues Abound"
- Adjunct Professor of Family Law
- Member, Queens County Bar Association
- Pension and Retirement Fund and Amicus committees, Family Law Section of the New York State Bar Association
- Member, New York County Lawyer's Association
- New York
- Member, Nassau County Bar Association
- Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
Last Updated: 7/9/2022