Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Forest Hills, New YorkAddabbo & Greenberg
Attorney Todd D. Greenberg is a founding partner of Addabbo & Greenberg law firm, which has law offices in Forest Hills and Garden City, New York. Working primarily out of the firm's Forest Hills location, Mr. Greenberg provides exceptional representation and support to a diverse range of clients throughout Queens and the surrounding areas of New York City who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Criminal defense
· Personal injury
A veteran of hundreds of criminal cases and felony trials, including more than 50 homicide cases, Mr. Greenberg has achieved a long record of securing successful results for his clients in state and federal courts of acquittals, dismissals and reductions of charges for those accused of a wide range of criminal offenses from murder to hate crimes to alcohol-related charges and more.
Equally successful in his personal injury practice, he has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for those adversely affected by motor vehicle accidents, defective products and other preventable tragedies caused by someone else's negligence. Among his most notable successes, he helped secure a settlement of more than $11 million for a minor who suffered severe brain damage in a near-drowning accident along with numerous multimillion-dollar awards for slip-and-fall accident victims, burn victims, construction accident victims and others.
Mr. Greenberg began his legal career in 1977 after obtaining his Juris Doctor from Hofstra Law School and his license to practice from the State of New York in 1978. He then served for several years as an Assistant District Attorney in the Queens County District Attorney's Office before co-founding his private practice in 1983.
Mr. Greenberg holds his admission to practice before all New York state courts as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York. He has also received pro hac vice admittance to practice before various federal district courts throughout the country as well as state courts in New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Texas and Florida.
Highly active in his legal community, Mr. Greenberg is a member of the Queens County Criminal Courts Bar Association, the Queens County Bar Association, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers the New York State Bar Association. He also has served as president of the Assistant District Attorney's Association of Queens County, Inc.. Further, Mr. Greenberg remains an active member of the Queens Community as a member of the Richmond Hill - South Ozone Park Lions Club.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 70% Criminal Defense
- 30% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1978, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.addabboandgreenberg.com/attorney/todd-d-greenber...
- Hofstra Law School, 1977
- New York, 1978
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York , 1978
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1980
- President, Assistant District Attorney's Association of Queens County Inc. , 2019
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), Member
- The New York State Bar Association, Member
- The Queens County Bar Association, Member
- Queens County Criminal Courts Bar Association, Member
- Rotary Club, 1990
- Lions Club, 2015
- Flavor Flav Avoids Jail Time, Pleads Guilty to Speeding to Mother’s Funeral. After his sentencing, Drayton thanked his attorney, Todd Greenberg of Queens, who he called “The Man”, Todd Greenberg Defends Flavor Flav, 2016
- Slip and Fall Case in Gap Store Settled by Zoom Mediation! 10% of Legal Fee Donated for Health Crisishttps://www.addabboandgreenberg.com/in-the-news/slip-and-fall-case-in-gap-store-settled-by-zoom-mediation-10-of-legal-fee-donated-for-health-crisis/, 2020
- $1.6 MILLION RECOVERY FOR CLIENTS INJURED IN NEW ORLEANS CAR ACCIDENT https://www.addabboandgreenberg.com/in-the-news/1-6-million-recovery-for-clients-injured-in-new-orleans-car-accident/, 2021
- Guilty Plea Entered Fifteen Years Ago Vacated To Avoid Deportation https://www.addabboandgreenberg.com/in-the-news/guilty-plea-entered-fifteen-years-ago-vacated-to-avoid-deportation/ , 2021
- Rape Indictment In Albany Ends With Non-Criminal Violation https://www.addabboandgreenberg.com/in-the-news/rape-indictment-in-albany-ends-with-non-criminal-violation/ , 2020
- $3 Million Settlement for Our Client in Trip and Fall Casehttps://www.addabboandgreenberg.com/in-the-news/3-million-settlement-for-our-client-in-trip-and-fall-case/, 2020
- “NOT GUILTY” VERDICT FOR FELONY LEAVING SCENE OF ACCIDENThttps://www.addabboandgreenberg.com/in-the-news/not-guilty-verdict-for-felony-leaving-scene-of-accident/, 2019
- Success in Florida Federal Court Where Client Received Probation Instead of Jailhttps://www.addabboandgreenberg.com/in-the-news/success-in-florida-federal-court-where-client-received-probation-instead-of-jail/, 2019
- Deferred Prosecution in Pennsylvania Felony Case Based on Mental Disease Defensehttps://www.addabboandgreenberg.com/in-the-news/deferred-prosecution-in-pennsylvania-felony-case-based-on-mental-disease-defense/, 2019
- QUEENS JURY: “NOT GUILTY” VERDICT FOR QUEENS CONTRACTOR CHARGED WITH FELONY POSSESSION OF FIREARMShttps://www.addabboandgreenberg.com/in-the-news/queens-jury-not-guilty-verdict-for-queens-contractor-charged-with-felony-possession-of-firearms/, 2018
- Sentence In Fraternity Hazing Death: “Greenberg said sentencing process was extremely fair”. https://www.addabboandgreenberg.com/in-the-news/sentence-in-fraternity-hazing-death-greenberg-said-sentencing-process-was-extremely-fair/ , 2018
- Lawyer found “Not Responsible” In Death Of Motherhttps://www.addabboandgreenberg.com/in-the-news/lawyer-found-not-responsible-in-death-of-mother/, 2018
Office location for Todd Greenberg
118-21 Queens Blvd
Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023