Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Freeport, New YorkRosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice; view more
Licensed in New York since: 2001
Languages Spoken: English, Russian, Spanish
Laura Rosenberg is a founding partner with Rosenberg & Rodriguez, PLLC, which serves clients throughout the New York City metropolitan area from their offices in Manhattan and Long Island.
As a top-rated personal injury trial attorney with more than 20 years of legal experience, Ms. Rosenberg focuses her practice primarily on representing New Yorkers who have been seriously injured. She has achieved notable success advocating on behalf of accident victims and their families, in cases involving car and commercial truck accidents, slip/trip and falls, construction accidents, and victims of medical malpractice.
Ms. Rosenberg takes a very hands-on approach with her clients in order to maximize the compensation they deserve. She is detail oriented, meticulous in preparing her cases for trial and a highly skilled and experienced negotiator. Ms. Rosenberg is an aggressive advocate for her clients and achieves the best possible result.
As one of New York’s top injury attorneys, Ms. Rosenberg has been selected by her peers to the Super Lawyers list in 2019, 2020, and 2021.
Recognized for her impeccable professionalism and service, Ms. Rosenberg has earned the Excellence in the Practice of Law award from the Lawyers of Distinction as well as the Gold Client Champion award from Martindale-Hubbell. She also holds an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell, and she has received many five-star reviews from her satisfied clients.
A 1997 graduate of the University of San Diego with a degree in political science, Ms. Rosenberg attended Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2000. While in law school, she was actively involved with the school's Journal of Conflict Resolution, and she worked as a paralegal at several prominent law firms in the area, which allowed her to gain invaluable insight into the daily struggles of personal injury victims.
That experience helped spur Ms. Rosenberg’s desire to become an advocate for those in need, and over the course of her career, she has helped secure substantial settlements and awards for her plaintiff clients so that they can pay their medical bills, cover their lost wages, and support themselves and their families when they can no longer work.
Fully committed to her practice, Ms. Rosenberg is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association, among her other professional affiliations.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dram Shop Laws, Informed Consent, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2001, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.rosenbergfirm.com/profiles/laura-rosenberg/
- Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2000
- University of San Diego, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 1996
- $500,000.00 settlement obtained for a 55-year old man who sustained a back injury in a rear-end collision with another vehicle. The insurance company initially refused to settle the claim due to the fact that it was a relatively minor impact. In addition, the plaintiff had a prior accident during which he had also injured the same part of his back. The insurance company argued that the disc herniations in the plaintiff’s lower back were from the prior accident and not the current accident. We were able to demonstrate that the plaintiff had made a reasonable recovery from the prior back injury and that the current accident aggravated his condition. A negotiated a settlement of the case was reached at a mediation shortly before the trial was scheduled to begin., 2018
- Secured a pre-trial settlement of $150,000.00 for a 35 year old woman in New Jersey who suffered from a bulging disc and a glenoid labral tears of the left shoulder that did not require surgical intervention as a result of an intersection auto accident., 2018
- $300,000.00 settlement obtained for an inebriated bar patron who fell down the steps and injured his wrist., 2017
- Lawyers of Distinction Award, 2018
- Ms. Rosenberg explains which insurance should be obtained when renting a car. , Should rental car insurance be declined? , Consumer Personal Injury, 2019
- Steps to take when involved in a car accident are explained by Ms. Rosenberg. , What to do when involved in a car accident, Consumer Personal Injury, 2019
- Laura Rosenberg has been selected to the 2019, 2020, and 2021 New York Metro Super Lawyers list, an honor reserved for those lawyers who exhibit excellence in practice. Only 5% of attorneys in the New York Metro receive this distinction., 2021
- Lawyers of Distinction, 2018
- Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association, Member, 2018
- NYSBA, 2018
- NYSTLA Member, 2018
- New Jersey, 2001
- States of New York
- Chosen as a Super Lawyer third year in a row. , Super Lawyer, Thomson Reuters, 2021
- Chosen as America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators, High Stake Litigator, America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators, 2020
- Selected to the 2019 New York Metro Super Lawyers list, an honor reserved for those lawyers who exhibit excellence in practice. Only 5% of attorneys in the New York Metro receive this distinction., Super Lawyer, Thomson Reuters, 2019
- Recognized for Excellence in the Practice of Law by the Lawyers of Distinction, Excellence in Personal Injury Law, Lawyers of Distinction, 2019
- The award was given for excellence in personal injury law., Excellence in Personal Injury Law Award, Lawyers of Distinction , 2018
- Cardozo’s Journal of Conflict Resolution, Member, Member, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 1999
- Mentored Freeport High School Moot Court Competition. , 2021
- Mentored Freeport High School Moot Court Competition team. , 2020
- Attended the 2017 Lobby Day on behalf of NYSTLA, 2017
Office location for Laura Rosenberg
87 Church Street
Freeport, NY 11520
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023