Christopher R. Dean
Top rated medical malpractice attorney in Garden City, New YorkDell & Dean, PLLC
Christopher R. Dean is a partner at the law firm of Dell & Dean, PLLC, in Garden City, New York. With a practice focused on personal injury, Mr. Dean represents victims of serious injuries in Garden City, Long Island and throughout the New York metropolitan region in cases involving asbestos, automobile accidents, construction site accidents, medical and nursing home malpractice, product liability, trip and fall accidents, work-related accidents and more.
A graduate of Ithaca College, he earned his law degree at St. John's University School of Law. After graduation, he gained valuable experience working with his father, the noted attorney David J. Dean, on a number of high-profile cases. He later worked as a partner and senior trial attorney at several New York law firms before joining Dell & Dean, PLLC.
Today, he is admitted to practice in all New York state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York. In his more than 20 years of litigation and trial experience, he has collected numerous million- and multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts.
An active participant in various legal organizations, Mr. Dean is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice. He also serves on the board of directors for the Nassau-Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association and is a member of the American Bar Association's trial practice division. Active in the St. John's University School of Law Alumni Association, he belongs to the university's The Loughlin Society, a prominent organization comprised of the school's most generous donors who are committed to providing students with a valuable and affordable education.
Practice areasPersonal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 60% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 30% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1992
Professional Webpage: https://www.d2triallaw.com/About/Christopher-R-Dean.shtml
- 1993 World Trade Center case
- Agent Orange Class Action Litigation
- State of New York, 1992
- Trial Lawyers of America, Member of the Board of Directors
- St. John's University School of Law, Alumni Association and Loughlin Society
- Nassau-Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association, Member of the Board of Directors
- Langan & Levy, Manhattan, 1991
- Eastern and Southern Districts of Federal Court, 1994
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member of the Board of Directors
- Civil Litigation
Office location for Christopher R. Dean
1225 Franklin Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2022