Kristen N. Sinnott
Top rated personal injury attorney in Garden City, New YorkDell & Dean, PLLC
Attorney Kristen N. Sinnott is a partner with Dell & Dean, PLLC, law firm in Garden City, New York. A nationally ranked trial lawyer with more than eight years of total legal experience, Ms. Sinnott provides unmatched counsel and support to clients across Long Island and throughout the state who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Personal injury
· Products liability
Over the course of her legal career, Ms. Sinnott has achieved considerable success advocating on behalf of accident victims and their families, and she has recovered substantial amounts of compensation for her plaintiff clients. An indispensable member of the firm's team since 2014, she received a promotion to Managing Attorney in 2019, and she does an incredible job overseeing the firm's daily operations and managing the firm's business as well as its employees.
Ms. Sinnott also leads the firm's Federal Litigation Department, and she has successfully handled numerous product liability and other personal injury cases in state and federal courts across her region. Honored for her remarkable professionalism and outstanding client service, she has earned a Top 40 Under 40 in Personal Injury Law ranking from the Association of American Trial Lawyers, as well as a Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff rating from The National Trial Lawyers.
A 2010 graduate of the State University of New York at Stony Brook, Ms. Sinnott obtained her Juris Doctor from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida, in 2013. She is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, and she serves on the Board of the Nassau Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association, as well as for the Federal Bar Association's Eastern District of New York Chapter.
Outside her legal practice, Ms. Sinnott is heavily involved with various charitable and civic organizations in her area, including the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and the New York Fire Department.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Toxic mold, Premises liability - plaintiff, Dental malpractice, Birth injury, Delayed or incorrect diagnosis, Informed consent, Motor vehicle defects, Medical devices
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2014, New York
Professional Webpage: https://d2triallaw.com/attorneys/kristen-nicole-sinnott/
- State University of New York, State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.A.
- New York State
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Nassau Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association - Board Member, 2018
- Federal Bar Association, Eastern District of New York Chapter Board, Co-Chair of Membership Committee, 2016
- Civil Plaintiff, Top 100, The National Trial Lawyers, 2020
- Civil Plaintiff, Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2020
- Civil Plaintiff, Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2019
- Personal Injury Law, Top 40 Under 40, Association of American Trial Lawyers, 2018
Office location for Kristen N. Sinnott
1225 Franklin Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022