Michelle E. Tarson
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Garden City, New YorkStagg Wabnik Law Group LLP
Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, Consumer Law
Licensed in New York since: 1999
Education: Boston University School of Law
Michelle E. Tarson is an attorney at Stagg Wabnik Law Group LLP and helps clients address Business Litigation legal issues.
Super Lawyers is a designation of top-rated practicing attorneys selected through extensive evaluation. She was awarded this distinction for 2022 - 2023.
Michelle Tarson graduated in 1998 from Boston University School of Law.
Michelle Tarson was admitted to practice law in 1998. She represents clients in the Garden City area.
First Admitted: 1998, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://staggwabnik.com/our-attorneys/michelle-e-tarson
- Registered with Operation Stand-By through the ABA’s Military Pro Bono Project.
- Moot Court judge for Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University
- Justice Brandeis Law Society, 9th Judicial District - Executive Committee
- Westchester County Bar Association Task Force on Attorney Well-Being and the Post-COVID Practice of Law
- Westchester Women's Bar Association - Board of Directors. Chair of the Judgment Enforcement and Collections Committee
- Boston University School of Law, 1998
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023