Ronald J. Rosenberg
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Garden City, New YorkRosenberg Calica & Birney LLP
Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Business & Corporate, Appellate; view more
Licensed in New York since: 1979
Education: St. John's University School of Law
Rosenberg Calica & Birney LLP100 Garden City Plaza
Garden City, NY 11530 Visit website
Ronald J. Rosenberg is an accomplished attorney with a practice in commercial transactions and litigation, including commercial real estate. A senior partner and founding member of Rosenberg Calica & Birney LLP in Garden City, New York, Mr. Rosenberg represents clients in Nassau and Suffolk counties, as well as New York's five boroughs of Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and Staten Island.
After graduating from Hofstra University with degrees in political science and accounting, Mr. Rosenberg went on to earn a law degree from St. John's University School of Law. Following law school, Mr. Rosenberg worked as an associate for a Manhattan law office before entering private practice.
Representing clients, such as corporations, public officials, real estate developers and high net worth clients, Mr. Rosenberg has successfully litigated in both state and federal courts. Many of his cases have received substantial publicity and have been mentioned in regional media outlets such as the New York Law Journal, Newsday and the Long Island Business News.
Committed to sharing his legal knowledge with others, Mr. Rosenberg has served as a legal commentator on television news programs in New York. He is rated AV Preeminent* by the peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell, its highest rating.
Mr. Rosenberg is admitted to practice in all New York and Florida state courts, all four federal district courts in New York, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court. He is a member of the Florida Bar, the New York State Bar Association and the Nassau County Bar Association.
*AV-Preeminent and BV-Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasBusiness Litigation, Business/Corporate, Appellate, Land Use/Zoning, Real Estate: Business, State, Local & Municipal
Appeals, Business Formation and Planning, Business Organizations, State, Local & Municipal Litigation
- 40% Business Litigation
- 20% Business/Corporate
- 10% Appellate
- 10% Land Use/Zoning
- 10% Real Estate: Business
- 10% State, Local & Municipal
First Admitted: 1979, New York
Professional Webpage: https://rcblaw.com/ronald-j-rosenberg/
- Good Day, New York, Legal Commentator
- On April 1, 2020, appointed as one of the eleven Commissioners on the New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct , an independent State agency that reviews complaints of ethical misconduct against the 3,500 judges and justices of the State Unified Court System and where appropriate, renders public disciplinary Determinations., Appointed to a 4 year term as a Commissioner on the 11 member NY State Commission on Judicial Conduct, an independent State agency that reviews complaints of ethical misconduct against the 3,500 judges and justices of the State Unified Court System and wh, Appointed by former State Senate Minority Leader John Flanagan, 2020
- Hofstra University, B.B.A., Accounting, 1975
- Florida, 1979
- US District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Western Districts of New York, 1984
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1984
- New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court, Southern Districts of New York, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 1984
- U.S. District Court, Eastern Districts of New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court, Northern Districts of New York, 1984
- Florida Bar
- Jewish Lawyers Association Of Nassau County Inc.
- Long Island Real Estate Group
- Nassau County Bar Associations
- New York Bar
Office location for Ronald J. Rosenberg
100 Garden City Plaza
Garden City, NY 11530
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2023