Theodore A. Naima
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Garden City, NY
- Free Consultation
For over 24 years, I have been exclusively dedicated to representing victims who have sustained serious personal injuries and families who have lost loved ones as the result of the negligence or wrongful action of another in cases involving medical malpractice, automobile accidents, slip‑and‑fall accidents, construction accidents and nursing home neglect and abuse.
My office does not just handle personal injury cases, we represent real people and real families and understand the physical, financial, and emotional burdens a serious injury or the death of a loved one can cause.
If you have been injured or have lost a loved one as a result of an accident or the wrongful action of another, or you would like a second opinion on an existing case, call me directly for your Free-No Obligation-Consultation and Confidential Case Evaluation.
About Theodore A. Naima
First Admitted: 1997, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.naimalaw.com/theodore-a-naima/
- $1,600,000 Settlement- Medical Malpractice- Wrongful Death- Failure to diagnose and treat post operative Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism resulting in the death of a 50 year old patient.
- $1,100,000 Settlement- Pedestrian/Motor Vehicle Accident- 29 yr old pedestrian struck by motor vehicle at intersection while crossing against traffic signal resulting in multiple fractures and traumatic brain injury.
- $9,000,000 Verdict - Personal Injury - Pedestrian/Motor Vehicle Accident - 21 year old pedestrian struck and run over by cement truck while crossing the street resulting in multiple fractures and above the knee amputation of right leg. Recognized by the New York Law Journal as the Largest Pedestrian Motor Vehicle Accident Jury Verdict in New York State in 2015.
- $1,100,000 Verdict- Medical Malpractice- Failure to diagnose avascular necrosis of femoral head resulting in bilateral hip replacements.
- $850,000 Settlement- Medical Malpractice- Failure to timely diagnose thyroid cancer from biopsy of thyroid tissue resulting in metastatic disease to the patient's lungs, loss of opportunity for a cure and a reduced life expectancy.
- $1,450,000 Settlement- Personal Injury- Construction Accident- Fall from ladder- Lumbar spine herniated disc; Lumbar laminectomy; Fractured calcaneus.
- $1,000,000 Settlement- Medical Malpractice- Failure to timely diagnose and treat breast cancer resulting in advancement of cancer, radical mastectomy, loss of opportunity for a cure and a reduced life expectancy.
- Syracuse University, Bachelors of Science-Finance, 1994
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Florida, 1997
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1998
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2008
- Licensed to practice law in the State of New York, 1998
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 1998
- Since 2015, Ted was awarded the prestigious AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long been recognized as setting the gold standard for lawyer ratings, signifying the highest degree of peer recognition and professional excellence., Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating For Ethical Standards and Legal Ability., Martindale-Hubbell, 2015
- Ted's Jury Verdict award of $9,000,000 on March 23, 2015, in the Ramos v. Bartis case, involving a pedestrian who was struck and run over by a tractor trailer, was inducted into the New York Law Journal's Verdicts & Settlements Hall of Fame. , New York Verdicts Hall of Fame, New York Law Journal, 2015
- Car Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse And Neglect
- Slip/Trip And Fall Accidents
- Wrongful Death.
Last Updated: 5/18/2022