Shawn W. Carey
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Grand Island, NY
Shawn W. Carey is the founder of The Carey Firm, LLC, located in Grand Island, New York. From his law firm, Mr. Carey devotes his time and resources to helping those who suffered an injury or loss caused by another party's negligent, careless or reckless actions. Providing his clients with the compassion and respect they deserve, Mr. Carey works hard to secure the compensation and benefits they need to support themselves and their families.
Serving the Buffalo and Rochester metro regions, including Niagara Falls and all of Erie and Monroe Counties, Mr. Carey handles all types of serious personal injury and wrongful death claims, including those arising from any of the following:
- Automobile and motorcycle accidents
- Commercial truck and tractor-trailer accidents
- Dangerous and defective products
- General negligence and premises liability, including slip-and-fall accidents
- Work site and construction accidents and other on-the-job injuries
- Legal and medical malpractice
- Railroad accidents and FELA claims
Additionally, Mr. Carey represents disabled employees and those with work-related injuries or illnesses who need help securing their workers' compensation and Social Security Disability benefits.
A seasoned litigator, Mr. Carey began his legal career in 1997 after obtaining his Juris Doctor from the University at Buffalo School of Law and his license to practice from New York State. Over his nearly 25 years of practicing law, Mr. Carey has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and awards on behalf of his clients, earning his reputation as one of the region's top personal injury lawyers.
Whether fighting on behalf of his clients' rights and interests in court or negotiating a settlement outside the courtroom, Mr. Carey is a dedicated legal advocate, aggressively striving to obtain the maximum amount possible for the damages his clients incurred as well as for their pain and suffering.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Health Care
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Nursing Home, Medical Malpractice
- Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2022
About Shawn W. Carey
First Admitted: 1997, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.thecareyfirm.com/shawn-carey
- Construction Building Trade Union Members
- Private Citizens
Last Updated: 5/15/2022