Daniel J. Chiacchia
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Hamburg, NY
Daniel J. Chiacchia is an established prosecutor and trial advocate in Hamburg, New York. The owner of the law firm of Chiacchia & Fleming LLP, Mr. Chiacchia has more than three decades of experience counseling on behalf of those injured due to the negligence of others.
Mr. Chiacchia primarily focuses on personal injury and represents plaintiffs in cases related to sexual abuse, motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, trucking accidents, and premises liability cases including slip-and-falls and dog bites. He also handles criminal defense cases.
Licensed to practice in the state of Massachusetts since 1988, Mr. Chiacchia is also admitted to practice in New York and before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. Mr. Chiacchia earned a Bachelor of Arts from the State University of New York at Fredonia in 1984 with highest honors and received his Juris Doctor from the State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law. For his outstanding performance, he was invited to join the Phi Beta Kappa honor society.
Mr. Chiacchia maintains strong relationships with his clients and remains active in the legal community. He possesses memberships in a number of legal organizations such as the Erie County Bar Association and the American Trial Lawyers Association (now American Association for Justice).
Over the course of his career, Mr. Chiacchia has successfully tried multiple cases in state and federal courts, and has obtained substantial amounts of compensation and favorable verdicts for his plaintiff clients. Prior to founding his own firm, he worked for a prominent law firm and as a prosecutor at the Erie County District Attorney’s Office.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022
About Daniel J. Chiacchia
First Admitted: 1988, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://716personalinjury.com/daniel-j-chiacchia/
- Massachusetts, 1988
- American Trial Lawyers Association Western Region Affiliate, Member
- Erie County Bar Association, Member
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York, 1992
- New York, 1989
- State University at Fredonia, Fredonia, New York, USA, B.A. in Psychology and Political Science, Honors: Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1984
- Work Injury Medical Bills https://t.co/Ev3yvhcK6j #hamburg #ny #lawyers https://t.co/edl8PHVjuG
- Types of Compensation for Motorcycle Accidents https://t.co/yukIIU06Hq #hamburg #ny #lawyers https://t.co/auUGbU1mz9
- The Discovery Phase of a Car Accident Case in New York https://t.co/t6K05a3aS8 #hamburg #ny #lawyers https://t.co/ienC3hEUx1
- Testifying in Court https://t.co/iX8mfGJB43 #hamburg #ny #lawyers https://t.co/bxTrP6FZh5
- New York Truck Accident Guide https://t.co/XUXcvl5wZV #hamburg #ny #lawyers https://t.co/yZWx8OEWMB
Last Updated: 5/15/2022