Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Hamburg, NY
An associate attorney at the law firm of Chiacchia & Fleming, LLP, Tiffany Kopacz works primarily on personal injury cases and serves people in Buffalo, New York, and the surrounding areas. In addition, she routinely appears in Article 81 Guardianship proceedings, most often representing individuals alleged to be incapacitated or serving as Court Evaluator. Her previous experience includes handling education law matters, criminal law and general litigation cases.
A zealous professional, Ms. Kopacz is mindful of the emotional, physical and financial toll that accident injuries have on her clients. She has pursued compensation on their behalf in many different types of cases including motor vehicle accidents, animal attacks, slip-and-falls, construction accidents, wrongful death, truck wrecks and farm accidents.
Ms. Kopacz received her bachelor’s degree with a major in legal studies from The State University of New York at Buffalo, in 1995. She completed her Juris Doctor at the Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law in Florida, in 1998.
With over 23 years of experience, Ms. Kopacz has achieved success in many difficult and contested cases due to her professional work ethic and persistent efforts.
Before joining Chiacchia & Fleming, LLP, Ms. Kopacz worked as a law clerk for several firms and a local municipality, all of which have helped her gain perspective in the legal arena. She approaches each case with sincerity and makes sure to handle it professionally, prioritizing the satisfaction of her clients.
Ms. Kopacz is admitted to practice in the State of New York and before the United States District Court for the Western District of New York since 1999. She is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the Bar Association of Erie County, and the Western New York Trial Lawyers Association.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022
About Tiffany Kopacz
First Admitted: 1999, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.716personalinjury.com/attorney/kopacz-tiffany-ma...
- Erie County Bar Association
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 1999
- State of New York Admission, 1999
- NYS Bar Association
- SUNY at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York, Major: Legal Studies, B.A. - 1995
- Recovery of $275,000 for an injured worker who sustained a shoulder injury who fell while attempting to install insulation during a commercial apartment complex construction project., 2020
- $300,000 settlement reached for an injured plaintiff who sustained back injuries after slipping and falling on a patch of ice in a retail parking lot., 2021
Last Updated: 9/10/2022