Top rated Family Law attorney in Harrison, New YorkLaw Office of Marianne Hoffman
Practice Areas: Family Law; view more
Licensed in New York since: 1997
Education: University of Pennsylvania Law School
Law Office of Marianne Hoffman550 Mamaroneck Ave
Harrison, NY 10528 Visit website
Marianne Hoffman owns and operates the Law Office of Marianne Hoffman in Harrison, New York. She has a strong reputation for providing high-quality legal services and a strong desire to assist families in reaching amicable solutions to their matrimonial and family law disputes involving divorce, child custody, prenuptial agreements and paternity through litigation, negotiation, settlement, collaborative law and mediation.
Compassionate, committed and practical, Ms. Hoffman listens to her clients’ concerns and communicates clearly and concisely. She provides guidance and support in a calm and comforting manner, helping her clients understand their individual situations and make the best decisions for themselves. She is dedicated to helping her clients through difficult times and advocating for their needs.
Ms. Hoffman received her Juris Doctor from the University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School in 1994 after graduating from Wellesley College with honors in history and philosophy in 1990. Her extensive experience includes serving as a law clerk for the Honorable William J. Lavery and in the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s Office of the General Counsel. Before launching the current firm, she functioned as an associate at Kelley Drye & Warren LLP and a partner at Jones Morrison, LLP.
An attorney allowed to practice in the New York State Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association and the United States District Courts of the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, Ms. Hoffman is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. She also is significantly active in organizations such as the New York State Bar Association, the Westchester County Bar Association and the New Rochelle Bar Association.
Believing in giving back to the community, Ms. Hoffman devotes her time to civic and charitable organizations, including the Pegasus Therapeutic Riding, the Bedford Public Schools’ Special Education Department and the American Association of University Women. She has given several lectures on various aspects of divorce and family law.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Prenuptial Agreements
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1994, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: http://mariannehoffmanlaw.com/about/
- Pegasus Therapeutic Riding
- Larchmont/Mamaroneck Special Education PTA, Board
- Wellesley-in-Westchester Alumnae, Board
- American Association of University Women
- Bedford Special Education PTO
- New York State Bar
- United States District Courts of the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Courts of the Southern of New York
- Connecticut State Bar
- Westchester County Bar Association Family Law Section Executuve Committee Westchester County Bar Association Domestic Law Review Westchester County Bar Association Family Law Section CLE Co-Chair (past)
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Top Attorneys in the New York Metro Area, Family Law, 2013, Super Lawyer
- Wellesley College, with Honors, 1990
Office location for Marianne Hoffman
550 Mamaroneck Ave
Harrison, NY 10528
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023