Daniel J. Hansen
Top Rated Class Action & Mass Torts Attorney in Hauppauge, NY
Attorney Daniel J. Hansen is a founding partner of Hansen & Rosasco, LLP, law firm, which has offices located in Manhattan, Hauppauge and Carle Place, New York. A top-rated trial lawyer with more than 30 years of total legal experience, Mr. Hansen has become one of the leading attorneys in his region focused on representing the victims of 9/11, and he has achieved remarkable success advocating on behalf of first responders, survivors and others adversely affected by the 2001 terrorist attacks and the catastrophes that followed.
Since focusing on 9/11-related litigation, Mr. Hansen has represented more than 3,500 clients with their claims with the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund. He has also successfully advocated on behalf of thousands more with their civil lawsuits arising from the disaster, including litigation against the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia under the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act.
From his efforts, Mr. Hansen has secured a half a billion dollars in settlements and verdicts for his plaintiff clients, who range from first responders and survivors to residents of lower Manhattan who were told they could live safely in the area following the attacks. Prior to focusing on 9/11-related litigation, he has already established himself as a remarkable plaintiff trial lawyer, having secured numerous multimillion-dollar verdicts for injured construction workers, families dealing with severe birth injuries of their children and other tortious claims.
Honored for his success, Mr. Hansen has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers as being among the premier trial attorneys in the country. He has also received Superb, 10 out of 10, client ratings on Avvo along with many testimonials and referrals from those he has served. He has appeared on several television news programs, where he has offered in-depth legal commentary on the World Trade Center Health Program, the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund and other related topics.
A 1988 graduate of the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Mr. Hansen obtained his Juris Doctor from Hofstra University Maurice A. Deane School of Law in 1992.
About Daniel J. Hansen
First Admitted: 1993, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.911cancerclaim.com/your-lawyers/meet-dan-hansen/
- Over $500 million dollars for 9/11 victims since September 11th.
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Won the highest civil rights verdict in the history of the State of New York. Won the highest compensation award from the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund for a downtown NYC area worker.
- Police Officers, Firefighters, EMTs, Paramedics, Morgue Medical and Other Workers, Transit Workers, Sanitation Workers, Utility Workers, Con Ed Workers, Verizon Workers, Electricians, Plumbers, Ironworkers, Laborers, Building Cleaners, Steamfitters. In addition, all downtown NYC workers and area residents who worked or lived south of Canal Street from September 11, 2001 to May 30, 2002.
- Rated a perfect “10/10” by the national attorney rating service Avvo
- Metro New York “Super Lawyer”, 2016-2019
- B.S., University of Massachusetts at Amherst, 1988
- We're Hiring! Hansen & Rosasco, LLP. is looking for Legal Assistants and Paralegals in our Corporate Office. Click… https://t.co/44EjPblTCf
- Social Security Disability Claims for 9/11 Victims https://t.co/I3rSMHdkix #911 #september11 #neverforget… https://t.co/23zS4UHO6K
- Learn more about Hansen & Rosasco, LLP. by visiting https://t.co/XWEsGqlqYc. #neverforget #september11 #nyc… https://t.co/XHesRon8Zy
- Claim Procedures | 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund https://t.co/C6ezBTxuQS #neverforget #september11 #newyorkcity… https://t.co/dDleDuYj40
- Economic Loss Damages Under the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund - Learn more click here. https://t.co/pI4dM9sVXZ #911… https://t.co/lyAKjehemT
Last Updated: 5/15/2022