Danielle N. Murray is an attorney who represents clients in the Hauppauge, New York area. Danielle Murray is recognized by peers and was selected to Rising Stars for 2016 - 2023. This selection is based off of an evaluation of 12 indicators including peer recognition and professional achievement in legal practice.
Danielle Murray chose to pursue a career in law after completing undergraduate studies. She attended Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center and graduated in 2011. Danielle Murray passed the bar exam and was admitted to legal practice in 2012.
She represents clients with Family Law issues in New York.
Being selected to Rising Stars is limited to a small number of attorneys in each state. As one of the few attorneys to garner the distinction of Rising Stars, Danielle Murray has earned the respect of peers as one of the top-rated attorneys in the nation.
First Admitted: 2012, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.petroskelaw.com/attorneys/danielle-n-murray-esq/
- Queens Volunteer Lawyer Project
- Brooklyn Matrimonial Pro Bono Project, 2018
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst - Bachelor's - Legal Studies, 2007
- Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Central Islip, New York - Juris Doctorate , 2011
- Divorce Mediator, Academy of Professional Family Mediators, 2019
- Suffolk County Matrimonial Bar Association, 2019
- Suffolk County Bar Association, 2019
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2023