Louis L. Sternberg
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Huntington, NY
Selected to Rising Stars: 2015 - 2020
Louis L. Sternberg, Esq. is dedicated to serving clients throughout Long Island, New York. He focuses his practice on divorce and family law, accepting a variety of cases including high-asset divorce, child custody, property distribution, maintenance / alimony, child support, paternity actions and domestic violence. Through his years of practice, including aggressive litigation and persuasive negotiation tactics, Mr. Sternberg has earned a reputation for resolving difficult and high-conflict cases by way of persuasive negotiation tactics or, when necessary, aggressive litigation.
Mr. Sternberg commits his practice to assisting clients navigate these complex issues, crafting unique solutions for even the most challenging cases. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association as well as the Suffolk County Bar Association and the Nassau County Bar Association. In addition to his private practice, Mr. Sternberg serves as an instructor for a monthly Child Support program through the Department of Social Services.
Louis Sternberg holds an Avvo “Superb” rating and has been named as a Super Lawyers Rising Star. He is admitted and qualified as an attorney and counselor of the United States Supreme Court.
About Louis L. Sternberg
First Admitted: 2010, New York
Professional Webpage: http://www.suffolkdivorcelawyer.com/about-us/
- Lectured at the Suffolk County Bar Association’s 2017 Matrimonial Boot Camp Continuing Legal Education program., CLE Presenter
- Lectured at the Suffolk County Bar Association’s 2015 Matrimonial Boot Camp Continuing Legal Education program., CLE Presenter
- United States Supreme Court, 2011
- Member, Nassau County Bar Association
- Member, Suffolk County Bar Association
- Member, Suffolk County Matrimonial Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Rising Star, Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers, 2016
- Rising Star, Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers, 2015
- Rising Star, Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers, 2017
- Superb Rated - 10 out of 10, Avvo.com
Last Updated: 5/15/2022