Alexander E. Mainetti
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Kingston, NY
Attorney Alexander E. Mainetti is a partner at the law firm of Mainetti & Mainetti, P.C., in Kingston, New York. He concentrates his practice on catastrophic personal injury, working with cases involving motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability and other issues. Mr. Mainetti serves clients in the Albany area and throughout Dutchess, Greene, Orange and Ulster counties.
Since beginning his personal injury practice, Mr. Mainetti has recovered major amounts in settlements and verdicts for New York residents. He is an experienced negotiator and trial attorney, providing committed representation to each client and working hard to obtain full and fair compensation. Honoring his accomplishments, The National Trial Lawyers and the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys included him on their “Top 40 Under 40” lists.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Mainetti is actively involved in his legal and professional communities. He has served as president of the Ulster County Bar Association and president of Ulster County Community Action, a nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting lower income families. He also belongs to the National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. Mainetti is a 2010 graduate of Queens College, where he earned a bachelor’s degree. In 2013, he received his law degree from Albany Law School. He formed Mainetti & Mainetti, P.C., in 2018, with his father and brother. He is qualified to practice law before all New York state courts and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of New York.
- 80%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Toxic Mold, Trucking Accidents, Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Defects
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2022
About Alexander E. Mainetti
First Admitted: 2014, New York
Professional Webpage: https://mainetti.law/about/michael-a-mainetti/
- $2.25 Million for woman injured in head on collision in Orange County, NY; $1 Million for woman injured in rear end motor vehicle collision in Ulster County, NY. $950,000 for man injured in construction accident in NYC; $675,000 for woman who sustained injuries as a result of a slip and fall in a retail store in Delaware County, NY; $450,000 for a woman who sustained ankle injuries as a result of a side-swipe collision in Duchess County; $345,000 for man injured in automobile accident (Greene County);
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Within Alexander's first two years as an attorney, he secured over $1 Million in settlements and verdicts, he's obtained plaintiff verdicts on all of his Supreme Court jury trials and has received not guilty verdicts on all of his criminal trials. Alexander also argued at the Supreme Court Appellate Division 3rd Department against the Attorney General's Office regarding whether exotic dancers should be considered employees or independent contractors. The decision is still pending. During the year of 2015, Alexander has handled approximately 100 depositions and is currently litigating hundreds of personal injury cases.
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 2017, Rising Star, Super Lawyers 2015-2018, Top Attorneys In Hudson Valley Rising Stars, SuperLawyers 2017, Top 10 under 40 by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, America Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys
- United States Supreme Court Northern District of New York Member 2014 - Present
- New York State Bar Association Member 2012 - Present
- If there is no recovery there is no fee, and we offer free consultations., How to get your bills paid after a motorcycle crash, 2019
Pro bono/Community Service
- Top 40 under 40, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2020
- President of Ulster County Community Action. Alex has served as a board member for Ulster County Community Action since January 2015. UCCA is a State and Federally funded organization employing approximately 100 persons, with a focus on improving the lives of families suffering from poverty. He has volunteered hundreds of pro bono hours to provide legal advice to the board and management of UCCA, in order to advance the efficiency and impact of the organization.
- Personal Injury
Last Updated: 5/15/2022