Alfred B. Mainetti
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Kingston, New YorkMainetti & Mainetti, P.C.
Attorney Alfred B. Mainetti is a partner with Mainetti & Mainetti, P.C., which has law offices in Kingston and Poughkeepsie, New York. A nationally ranked trial lawyer with more than 48 years of experience, Mr. Mainetti focuses his practice almost exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death.
Mr. Mainetti provides unmatched advocacy and support to clients throughout Ulster, Dutchess, Orange and Greene counties and the surrounding areas of the greater Albany metro who have suffered a serious injury or lost a loved one due to someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. From his efforts, he has secured millions of dollars in total compensation for his plaintiff clients, including an award of more than $5 million for the victim of a motorcycle accident, which stands as one of the largest recoveries ever in Ulster County.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Mainetti is Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished* peer-review rated. The New York Law Journal featured him in its listing of Top Settlements New York 2014, and he received perennial recognition for Professional Standards from the State of New York Supreme Court Appellate Division Third Judicial Department each year between 2004 and 2010.
A 1968 graduate of Monmouth College, Mr. Mainetti obtained his Juris Doctor from The John Marshall Law School in Chicago in 1972. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of New York and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Mr. Mainetti is also a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the Ulster County Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, among his other professional affiliations.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Construction Accident, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1973, New York
Professional Webpage: https://mainetti.law/about/alfred-mainetti/
- Awarded "10 Best Attorneys", American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Awarded "Appreciation Award for Committee of Professional Standards", New York State Appellate Division Third Department
- Awarded "Super Lawyer", Super Lawyers Upstate New York
- Awarded "Lifetime Achievement", Americans Top 100 Attorneys
- Awarded "Top 25 Attorneys", Hudson Valley Magazine
- Member of Committee on Professional Standards-2004-2010
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Bar -United States Supreme Court; New York State Supreme Court; 1973; U.S. District Court, Southern and Northern Districts of New York; New York State Trial Lawyers, American Bar Associate, American Association of Justice, Ulster County Bar Association, American Trial Lawyers.
- Appeals: Lacatena v. M.C.& E.D. Beck,Inc. 35 A.D. 3d 388; Rougeux v. Henrikson 195 A.D. 2d 742; Salmi v. Aetena 134 A.D. 2d 765; Litts v. Best Kingston General Rental 7 A.D. 3d 949
- Grant vs. Nembhard - $7,000,000.00; Pultz vs. Straightline (Ulster County) $5,025,000.00; Neave v. Platt - $2,250,000.00; Davis v. Appler (Ulster County) - $1,050,000.00; Joslin vs. SUNY New Paltz - $1,400,000.00; Jenkins vs. Verizon -$1,325,000.00; Dean vs. Ferraro - $1,500,000.00; Gallo vs. Mallick-Wood - $1,000,000.00; Lacatena vs. Pustay - $869,980.94 ; Setchko v. Kennedy - $600,000.00(SEE WEBSITE MMOLAW.NET FOR MORE VERDICTS)
Office location for Alfred B. Mainetti
130 North Front Street
Kingston, NY 12401