Peter J. Moschetti, Jr.
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Latham, New YorkAnderson, Moschetti & Taffany, PLLC
Attorney Peter J. Moschetti Jr. is a founding member of Anderson, Moschetti & Taffany, PLLC, in Latham, New York. Mr. Moschetti practices personal injury law and represents clients throughout New York who have sustained serious and catastrophic injuries.
Over his years in practice, Mr. Moschetti has helped individuals recover compensation for bicycle, bus, car, construction site, fire, flood, motorcycle, passenger van, pedestrian, swimming pool and trucking accidents. He also has experience handling matters involving brain, birth, ladder, scaffold and spinal cord injuries, as well as dangerous roads, dog bites, labor law, medical negligence, hip replacement, industrial accidents, laparoscopy, nursing home negligence, premises liability, products liability, recalled products, slip and fall and wrongful death.
Mr. Moschetti has received honors and awards for his accomplishments. He is AV Preeminent* rated by the peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell and has been appointed to the New York State Gaming Commission and the New York State Temporary Commission on Lobbying.
As a complement to his practice, Mr. Moschetti has spoken at continuing legal education events and remains active in his legal community. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Mr. Moschetti earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of New Haven and a law degree from Albany Law School, graduating from both institutions with honors. He is admitted to practice in all New York state and federal courts and has argued cases at the trial and appellate levels.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Criminal Defense
Animal Bites, Construction Accident, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 1985, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.amtinjurylaw.com/about-the-firm/attorneys/peter-...
- Governor George Pataki, New York State Temporary Commission on Lobbying, 2005
- U.S. Federal Court for the Northern Districts of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- State of New York
- U.S. Federal Court for the Western Districts of New York
- American Association for Justice
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Governor Andrew Cuomo, New York State Gaming Commission, 2014
- U.S. Federal Court for the Eastern Districts of New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- One of the top 25 lawyers in the Hudson Valley area since 2007
- AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Ranked as one of the best lawyers in New York State by Super Lawyers magazine since 2007
- Albany Law School, Lecturer since 1987
- University of New Haven, CT, with Honors, 1981
Office location for Peter J. Moschetti, Jr.
26 Century Hill Drive
Latham, NY 12110
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2023
Top ListsTop 25: Hudson Valley Super Lawyers: 2007, 2011 - 2014, 2018 - 2023
- Top 25: 2023 Hudson Valley Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2022 Hudson Valley Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2021 Hudson Valley Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2020 Hudson Valley Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2019 Hudson Valley Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2018 Hudson Valley Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2014 Hudson Valley Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2013 Hudson Valley Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2012 Hudson Valley Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2011 Hudson Valley Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2007 Hudson Valley Super Lawyers