Noah E. Klug
Top rated immigration attorney in Manhattan, New YorkKlug Law Firm PLLC
Attorney Noah E. Klug is the founder and owner of Klug Law Firm PLLC in New York, New York. Nationally recognized as one of the leading attorneys in the country, Mr. Klug has more than 13 years of legal experience, and he provides unmatched representation and support to clients throughout the greater New York City metro region and all across the globe who have immigration law needs involving any of the following:
· Work visas
· Employment-based green cards
· Family-based green cards
· Entrepreneur and investor visas and green cards
· Other immigration-related legal issues
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Klug has worked for U.S. government immigration agencies as well as with some of the most prominent immigration law firms in the country. Through his practice, he has served as counsel to prominent multinational corporations around the world.
A leader in his field, Mr. Klug has published many articles on immigration law, and he has conducted lectures and seminars on a variety of immigration legal topics. He has also contributed to various immigration studies, served as editor for major law treatises, and drafted comments to significant U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services policy memoranda. Recognized for his outstanding legal knowledge, he has also appeared on a number of media outlets, where he has offered in-depth legal commentary on various subjects.
In honor of his exemplary professionalism and stellar client service, Mr. Klug has earned an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell as well as a listing in Who’s Who Legal and consistent recognition from Best Lawyers®. He has also received Superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo along with numerous testimonials and referrals from those he has served.
A 2001 honors graduate of New York University, Mr. Klug obtained his Juris Doctor from Fordham University School of Law in 2007, where he was a dean's list Scholar. He has served as Chair of the American Bar Association's Immigration and Naturalization Committee as well as Chair of the Legal Research and Analysis Committee at a prominent corporate immigration law firm.
Moreover, he helped establish and served as Chair of the American Immigration Lawyers Association's Asia Pacific Chapter and served on the organization's National Business Immigration Committee.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Best Lawyers® and The Best Lawyers in America© are registered trademarks of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC. The names, logo, and database are protected under the trademark, copyright, and fair use laws of the United States of America. Any use of name, including in electronic form, must be made only by permission and under the guidelines of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC.
Practice areasImmigration: business
- 100% Immigration: business
First Admitted: 2008, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.klugfirm.com/attorneys
- Fordham University School of Law, Dean's List
- Listed in Who's Who Legal for Corporate Immigration each year since 2014. , Who's Who Legal, Law Business Research Ltd., 2020
- Superb (10/10) on Avvo
- AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent, 2020
- Best Lawyers, Best Lawyers, 2020
- New York
- Past Steering Committee Member, AILA Global Migration Section
- Member, AILA National Business Immigration Committee
- Past Chair, Legal Research and Analysis Committee at one of the world's largest corporate immigration law firms
- Committee Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association National Business Immigration Committee, 2018
- Founder and Inaugural Chair of American Immigration Lawyers Association Asia Pacific ("Bangkok District") Chapter, 2012 - 2014, 2012
- Co-Chair, American Bar Association Immigration & Naturalization Committee, 2014
- Bachelors of Fine Arts, New York University, Honors, 2001
Office location for Noah E. Klug
31 West 34th Street
Manhattan, NY 10001
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2019
Find me online
- Check out our newsletter that has articles on tracking immigration requirements, impact of immigrants, internationa… https://t.co/4l1YSgIUOG
- Check out this interesting article that will be in our newsletter this week! The article looks at a recent study o… https://t.co/nzfzbwNApc
- Client Alert: Congress Passes the NDAA with H-2B and E Visa Changes & Covid-19 Tests Required for Travelers from Ch… https://t.co/IvvMZ8LTXj
- Terrifying photo shows what an ant actually looks like close-up - CNN Style https://t.co/iSlcARHvY7
- How Does Breathing Affect Your Brain? | Science| Smithsonian Magazine https://t.co/kHdceO9X7U