Brian Andrew Tully
Top Rated Elder Law Attorney in Melville, NY
- Free Consultation
As the founder of Tully Law Group, PC, Brian Andrew Tully has dedicated his career to elder care, specifically protecting assets through estate planning, guardianships, conservatorships, living wills and trusts. He proudly serves his clients in Melville, New York, and across Long Island in Nassau and Suffolk counties.
After graduating from Chaminade High School in Long Island, Mr. Tully earned his Bachelor of Science in criminal justice from St. John's University. He received his Juris Doctor from the Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center at Touro College in 1997. He became admitted to practice law in New York the following year. He additionally earned a certification as an elder law attorney from the National Elder Law Foundation.
Following law school, Mr. Tully was an associate attorney at two law firms before founding the Law Offices of Brian Andrew Tully, PLLC, in 2001. While practicing law, he founded ElderCare Resource Center, Inc, in 2004, which was a vital community resource regarding elder care. In 2013, he created MyElderScore, Inc., an online tool to help seniors with elder care. In 2016, he founded Tully Law, PC.
Mr. Tully is a member of multiple professional and legal organizations, including the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, WealthCounsel, L.L.C., ElderCounsel, LLC, and the Academy of Special Needs Planners. He is also a member of the New York State Bar Association’s Elder Law Section. In addition, Mr. Tully is an accredited attorney with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. He has authored numerous publications regarding elder law and care. Recognized for his ethics and skill, he has earned an "Excellent" rating from his peers through Avvo.
About Brian Andrew Tully
First Admitted: 1998, New York
Professional Webpage: http://tullyelderlaw.com/our-team/brian-andrew-tully-long-is...
Pro bono/Community Service
- Long Term Care Community Coalition of New York (LTCCCNY), Member
- MyElderScore.com, Inc., President
- The Alzheimer’s Association, Long Island Chapter, Chapter Board and the Legal Advisory Board
- ElderCare Resource Center, Inc., President
- Christian Legal Society, Member
- Accredited Attorney, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Certified Elder Law Attorney, National Elder Law Foundation, 2004
- Metro New York SuperLawyers list, 2011, 2012 and 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- New York State Bar Association’s Elder Law Section, Member
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- Academy of Special Needs Planners, Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member
- ElderCounsel, LLC, Member
- NAELA, NY Chapter, Member
- Host and Moderator, Life Care Estate Planning Conference at Touro Law Center, 2005
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ (AICPA) publication “The CPA’s Guide to Long Term Care Planning”
- "WealthCounsel’s “Estate Planning Strategies”
- “Health Care Decision Making in the Elder Law Practice”, included in the Elder Law Portfolio Series released by Aspen Publishers
- Introduction, 2013
- Life Care Planning Law Firms Association
- National Academy Of Elder Law Attorneys
- National Elder Law Foundation
Last Updated: 5/15/2022