Brian Andrew Tully
Top rated Elder Law attorney in Melville, New YorkTully Law Group, PC
Brian Andrew Tully, Esq. is the founder and managing partner of Tully Law Group, PC. He enjoys serving his clients and the community as a trusted senior advocate in the legal, financial and health care realms.
Brian has been practicing elder care law and estate planning since 1998 and has been Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation since 2003.
Tully Law Group, PC focuses on helping their clients provide for their loved ones through creative estate planning, protecting their assets from financial risks and helping them to maintain their peace of mind and family relationships as they age.
We are known for our unique and comprehensive elder care service called Life Care Planning which combines asset protection, Medicaid qualification, care coordination, advocacy, and crisis intervention.
The firm also provides traditional elder law and trusts and estates services with a focus on Guardianship and Probate proceedings and Estate and Trust Litigation.
Elder Law and Estate Planning Associations
On the national level, Brian is a member of the Life Care Planning Law Firms Association, the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, ElderCounsel, LLC, WealthCounsel, LLC and the Academy of Special Needs Planners.
On the state level, he is a member of the New York State Bar Association’s Trusts & Estates Section and the Elder Law Section and has assisted in lobbying for long term care reform in NY and has served as a NYSBA publication editor. In addition, he is a Member of the NY Chapter of NAELA and an Accredited Attorney with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Awards & Achievements
Brian was recently elected to serve as President of Life Care Planning Law Firm’s Association which supports holistic elder care law firms nation-wide and has been named to the prestigious Metro New York SuperLawyers list for the years 2011 through 2022 as well as Top Lawyers and Lawyers of Distinction.
Apart from the law firm, Brian and his wife, Ingrid, have two children in college and one in elementary school and they enjoy their weekends filled with playful dogs, local travel and being involved with their church community.
Read Brian's story about why he became an elder care and estate planning attorney.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ (AICPA), The CPA’s Guide to Long Term Care Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies by WealthCounsel, LLC, Elder Law Concepts
- Elder Law Portfolio Series by Aspen Publishers, Health Care Decision Making in the Elder Law Practice
- Trust & Estates Journal, Elder Care: Wealth or Health? July 2018
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) Law Journal, The Growth and Business of Elder Law, Volume 46, Issue 1
Brian Andrew Tully is Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation which is not affiliated with any government authority. Certification is not a requirement for the practice of law and does not necessarily indicate greater competence than other attorneys experienced in this field of law.
Practice areasElder Law, Estate Planning & Probate
Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills
- 50% Elder Law
- 50% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 1998, New York
Professional Webpage: https://tullyelderlaw.com/team-members/brian-andrew-tully/
- Long Term Care Community Coalition of New York (LTCCCNY), Member
- MyElderScore.com, Inc., President
- The Alzheimer’s Association, Long Island Chapter, Chapter Board and the Legal Advisory Board
- ElderCare Resource Center, Inc., President
- Christian Legal Society, Member
- Accredited Attorney, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Certified Elder Law Attorney, National Elder Law Foundation, 2004
- Metro New York SuperLawyers list, 2011, 2012 and 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- New York State Bar Association’s Elder Law Section, Member
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- Academy of Special Needs Planners, Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member
- ElderCounsel, LLC, Member
- NAELA, NY Chapter, Member
- Host and Moderator, Life Care Estate Planning Conference at Touro Law Center, 2005
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ (AICPA) publication “The CPA’s Guide to Long Term Care Planning”
- "WealthCounsel’s “Estate Planning Strategies”
- “Health Care Decision Making in the Elder Law Practice”, included in the Elder Law Portfolio Series released by Aspen Publishers
- Introduction, 2013
- Life Care Planning Law Firms Association
- National Academy Of Elder Law Attorneys
- National Elder Law Foundation
Office location for Brian Andrew Tully
532 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2023