Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Melville, NY
Briana Iannacci is a senior associate attorney at the Law Offices of Sandra M. Radna, PC, in Melville, New York. Ms. Iannacci focuses her practice on family law and serves clients throughout the Long Island and New York City areas.
Ms. Iannacci handles family law cases involving divorce, child custody, child support, visitation and other domestic matters. She provides personal service to each client, understanding that each case is different and brings unique challenges. She is a passionate advocate for the rights of her clients and is always ready to fight for the best possible resolution to their situation, whether through negotiation or litigation.
Growing up in Suffolk County, Long Island, Ms. Iannacci graduated magna cum laude from The University of Scranton with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice and a minor in psychology. While pursuing her degree, she traveled to El Salvador on a mission trip and volunteered in an orphanage. Through this experience, she developed an interest in family law and chose to focus her legal career in this area.
Following undergraduate school, Ms. Iannacci earned her law degree from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center in 2018. During her time as a law student, she belonged to the Touro Law Review and authored a thesis paper about surrogacy legislation that was published in the law review.
As a student, Ms. Iannacci interned with a Suffolk County Supreme Court Justice and with the Suffolk County Legal Aid Society Children’s Law Bureau, as well as with several Long Island-based family law firms. These experiences allowed her to develop her family law skills and knowledge, which she now uses to the benefit of her current clients.
About Briana Iannacci
First Admitted: 2019, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.radnalaw.com/our-team/briana-iannacci/
- Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Touro Law Review, Member
- “Why New York Should Legalize Surrogacy: A Comparison of Surrogacy Legislation in Other States with Current Proposed Surrogacy Legislation in New York,” 34 Touro L. Rev. 1239, Author
- University of Scranton, Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and minored in Psychology
- At Law Offices of Sandra M. Radna, P.C., our team has the experience and knowledge necessary to ensure that you com… https://t.co/A837ZuQV3d
- Just posted a photo @ Sandra M. Radna, PC https://t.co/w1RRtlBilv
- #TUESDAYSTIP If you were seriously injured because you tripped and fell on a cracked or uneven sidewalk, take pict… https://t.co/Mg9WcIcACP
- #tuesdaystip We’re here to listen. #PersonalInjury #longisland #NYC #lawfirm #personalinjuryattorney @ Sandra… https://t.co/o4XsfVGxlw
- #motivationalmonday You are never too old... Take Vera Wang for example. She was over 40 when she got into fas… https://t.co/q4lKjvHrM2
Last Updated: 5/15/2022