Christopher C. Bragoli
Top rated personal injury attorney in Melville, New YorkBragoli & Associates P.C.
As principal at Bragoli & Associates, Christopher C. Bragoli represents clients in Long Island and New York City, New York, in matters of personal injury. Known for his personal service, dedication and compassion, he helps obtain compensation for those who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents, premises liability cases and construction accidents. Clients view him as a problem-solver, a trusted advisor and a confidant because of his hands-on approach to resolving their concerns.
Mr. Bragoli is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. In 2017, he was Lawyer of the Year for Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center and in 2014, the Trial Lawyers Board of Regents gave him the Litigator Award. During his career, he has been published in the New York Jury Verdict Reporter and the New York Law Journal. He is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey, and before the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
In 1993, Mr. Bragoli graduated from the University of Maryland with honors and a Bachelor of Science in Business Management. He then attended Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, where he was published in the school’s law review. In 1997, he graduated cum laude with his Juris Doctor after receiving several academic awards.
An active member of the legal community, he also holds membership in the following organizations: the Columbian Lawyers Association, the Suffolk County Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the American Bar Association, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the Nassau Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Trucking accidents
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1998, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.bragolilaw.com/staff-member/chris-bragoli/
- Big Tom Marine Memorial Toy Drive
- American Cancer Society
- Breast Cancer Society
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Christmas Magic
- New Jersey State Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- New York State Bar
- Columbian Lawyers Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Nassau Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates forum
- Recipient Several Academic Awards, Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- Published in “New York Law Journal” and the “New York Jury Verdict Reporter”
- Trial Lawyers Board of Regents “Litigator Award” 2014
- Touro Law School -Lawyer of the Year Honoree 2017
- Super Lawyers
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates forum
- University of Maryland, College of Business Management, B.S., with Deans List, 1993
- Plaintiffs Personal Injury
Office location for Christopher C. Bragoli
300 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747-3007
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022