Edward D. Tantleff
Top rated medical malpractice attorney in Mineola, New YorkTantleff & Kreinces, LLP
Edward D. Tantleff is an attorney at the law firm of Tantleff & Kreinces, LLP, in Mineola, New York, where he focuses his practice on personal injury and medical malpractice law. He has successfully litigated numerous cases involving automobile accidents, construction accidents, medical malpractice and premises liability, recovering millions of dollars for his clients. He handles cases throughout the state of New York.
Mr. Tantleff has extensive trial experience and handled several cases in the appellate courts, authoring briefs and arguing appeals. A third-generation attorney, he began his legal career in 1992, working for his father’s firm Tantleff & Cohen, P.C. He has over 28 years of legal experience and is a seasoned litigator and negotiator on behalf of injury victims.
Active in the Brooklyn Bar Association, Mr. Tantleff has served on the association’s Grievance Committee, as well as its Judiciary Committee. He also belongs to the New York City Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice. He serves on the legal committee and board of trustees for Temple Hillel in North Woodmere, New York.
After graduating magna cum laude from the State University of New York at Binghamton with a bachelor’s degree in business management, Mr. Tantleff received his law degree from Brooklyn Law School, graduating cum laude. While in law school, he participated on the trial advocacy and appellate advocacy team. He holds licenses to practice law before all New York state courts and the U.S. district courts for the eastern and southern districts of New York.
Practice areasPersonal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Construction litigation: consumer, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Real estate: consumer
Personal injury - plaintiff
- 30% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 30% Construction litigation: consumer
- 30% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Real estate: consumer
First Admitted: 1992, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.honestattys.com/our-attorneys/
- Active Member, Temple Hillel
- Member, Board of Trustees, Temple’s Legal Committee
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State, December 1992
- Member, Brooklyn Bar Association
- United States District Courts in the Eastern and Southern Districts in New York
- State University of New York, Magna Cum Laude, Bachelors of Science Degree, Business Management, 1989
Office location for Edward D. Tantleff
170 Old Country Rd
Mineola, NY 11501
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022