Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Mineola, NY
As founding member of Dalli & Marino, LLP, John Dalli advocates for people who have suffered due to personal injury incidents. He works with people in Long Island, the Bronx, Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn, New York, as well as throughout Suffolk and Nassau counties. His caseload involves nursing home abuse, medical malpractice, car accidents and construction accidents.
Since 1996, Mr. Dalli has committed his work to supporting victims of negligence. He has represented hundreds of cases regarding the abuse of the elderly, such as the failure of assisted living and related facilities to properly care for residents. The verdicts and settlements he has secured total in the millions.
In 1989, Mr. Dalli earned a Bachelor of Arts from Fordham University. He then attended the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, graduating with a Juris Doctor in 1995.
Today, Mr. Dalli holds an Avvo “Superb” rating. He holds the respect of clients and peers alike for his unrelenting devotion to justice. Whether taking on an insurance company, medical provider or individual, Mr. Dalli builds a compelling case supported by facts and expert testimony.
Mr. Dalli makes the claims process as easy as possible for the people he represents. He is available to clients to listen to their worries. After all, a personal injury can affect someone’s physical and financial health. Known as a compassionate attorney, Mr. Dalli treats clients as through they are a part of his own family.
A frequent guest lecturer, Mr. Dalli is a member of the Bronx County Bar Association, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the New York State Bar Association and the Columbian Lawyers Association of Brooklyn.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 50%Health Care
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Hospital Law, Nursing Home, Health & Health Care Law, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2022
About John Dalli
First Admitted: 1995
Professional Webpage: http://dallimarino.com/attorneys/john-dalli-esq/
- Punitive Damages verdict against Queens County Nursing Home in 2010
- Ten Million Dollar verdicts on behalf of injured construction worker 2012
- Nursing Home Litigation — "Does Your Client Have A Case?"
- Elder Abuse and Neglect, Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
- Columbian Lawyers 1st Department
- Member, Columbian Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Nursing Home Litigation Group
- United States District Courts —Eastern and Southern Districts
- Courts of the State of New York
- Courts of the State of New Jersey
- Fordham University, Bronx, New York, Bachelor of Science
- Nursing Home Negligence
Last Updated: 5/15/2022