Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Mineola, NY
Matthew Kreinces is a partner at and a co-founder of Tantleff & Kreinces, LLP. With offices in Mineola and Brooklyn, New York, he focuses his practice exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death litigation, representing clients throughout Long Island and other parts of the greater New York City metropolitan area. Mr. Kreinces majored in accounting at the University of Maryland and received a Bachelor of Science in 1990. He then went on to pursue his legal education at Brooklyn Law School, and in 1993, he obtained his Juris Doctor.
Mr. Kreinces represents people who have been financially harmed as a direct result of the negligence or recklessness of other persons or entities. The types of cases that he has handled have arisen out of such incidents as defective products, medical malpractice, premises liability, construction site accidents, and truck and other motor vehicle crashes, and he has devoted his entire legal career to this area of the law.
Mr. Kreinces has been able to obtain millions of dollars in compensation for his clients through both jury awards and settlements that he has negotiated out of court. Some of his recent successes have included several medical malpractice cases based upon a failure to timely diagnose fetal distress, substantial compensation for clients who were injured in construction site or other workplace accidents, and six-figure settlements in auto-pedestrian knockdowns.
Mr. Kreinces has been admitted to practice in New York since 1994, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and the Supreme Court of the United States. His professional affiliations include the American Association for Justice and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
About Matthew Kreinces
First Admitted: 1994, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.honestattys.com/our-attorneys/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Founding member of the Eastern Long Island Jewish Alliance
- Active member of the Dix Hills Jewish Center
- Member of the Suffolk County UJA Cabinet Committee
- President and is a board member of the Suffolk Y Jewish Community Center in Commack, New York, (2013 – 2015)
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- United States Supreme court
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Board Member
- University of Maryland, Bachelors of Science degree in Accounting, 1990
Last Updated: 5/15/2022