Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Mineola, New YorkJoudeh & Kuller, LLP
Ramy Joudeh, a partner at Joudeh & Kuller, LLP, in Mineola, New York, is a dedicated personal injury attorney who vigorously represents clients in various personal injury cases. Committed to pursuing justice for his injured clients, he understands the emotional, physical and financial toll of injuries caused by others' negligence and goes the extra mile to provide tailored strategies for each case.
Mr. Joudeh has a track record of securing numerous successful multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and government from the University at Buffalo, where he was an active member of the Undergraduate Student Association and interned at the Brooklyn District Attorney's Office.
After completing his undergraduate studies, Mr. Joudeh earned his Juris Doctorate from the Touro University Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center. During law school, he externed at the Nassau County District Attorney's Office, assisting Hurricane Sandy victims in recovering compensation for their losses.
Mr. Joudeh’s passion for representing clients harmed by negligence led him to establish his practice in personal injury law. He is a fierce litigator and recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers and has also garnered accolades such as an "Excellent" rating on Avvo, along with five-star reviews.
Outside of his legal career, Mr. Joudeh dedicates his spare time to community service. He has volunteered as a youth basketball coach for over five years and serves as the president of a nonprofit football league for children, which he helped co-found.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2015, New York
Professional Webpage: https://joudehkuller.com/ramy-joudeh-personal-injury-attorne...
- Selected to New York Super Lawyers top 100 Lawyers in the New York City area in 2018 and 2019
- Top 100 lawyer for the New York City area
- New York
- University of Buffalo, B.A., Political Science and Government, Member of Undergraduate Student Association, 2008
- $1,500,000 – An 80-year-old woman fell twice in her NYCHA building due to a negligently maintained staircase. The case was settled on the morning that trial was to begin after a full jury was empaneled. She injured her spine and wrist and had to undergo surgery to repair both her spine and wrist., 2022
- $1,600,000 – settlement for a 56 year old woman who was injured when she fell down a defective staircase at her place of employment. She injured her neck, back and ankle, and had to undergo surgery to her neck, back and ankle., 2022
Office location for Ramy Joudeh
1539 Franklin Ave
Mineola, NY 11501
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2019, 2021 - 2023