Anastazia A. Sienty
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Mount Kisco, NY
- Free Consultation
Anastazia Sienty practices estate planning and estate and trust administration. She counsels families, couples, students, and retirees on estate planning matters pertaining to health care, asset management, and financial decisions, with a focus on estates under the federal estate tax limit. Her practice has also grown to include special needs planning and planning for long term care needs. She has experience in retail banking, making her fluent in their commerce and adept at working with financial institutions to settle estates.
Ms. Sienty’s pride is her attentiveness to her clients’ needs and concerns; and her primary objective is ensuring they feel comfortable with their estate plans or the settlement process.
While in law school, Ms. Sienty served as a member of the Pace Law Review, authored E-Mail Service in New York State, 36 Pace L. Rev. 998 (2016), and interned at the John Jay Legal Services Health Law Clinic and with Hudson Valley Legal Services.
About Anastazia A. Sienty
First Admitted: 2017, New York
Professional Webpage: https://hollislaidlaw.com/anastazia-a-sienty/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer, Guardianship Committee for Dutchess County ARCVolunteer, Senior Law Day, Westchester County
- The article reviews New York’s service statute, C.P.L.R. § 308, in light of today’s culture and communications. Part One reviews the Constitutional framework of service, the statutory demands for e-mail as a method of service with appropriate leave of court, and provides an overview of the statute. Part Two reviews the evolution of New York case law. Part Three focuses on “how to” use C.P.L.R. § 308(5) to obtain service of process by e-mail. Part Four contemplates the future of service via e-mail. , Author, E-mail Service in New York State, Legal, 2016
- Volunteer at Pace Law School's Land Use Law Center with Professor Nolan, 2017
- J.D., magna cum laude, Pace University School of Law, 2016; Member, Pace Law Review , 2016
- Board Member, White Plains Bar Association, 2021
- Committee Member of Dutchess County ARC Guardianship Committee, 2020
- Member, White Plains Bar Association, 2016
- Member, Westchester County Bar Association, 2016
- Member, New York State Bar Association Trusts and Estates Section and Elder Law Section, 2017
- Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers, 2021
Last Updated: 7/9/2022