Moira S. Laidlaw
Top Rated Elder Law Attorney in Mount Kisco, NY
Moira Laidlaw’s practice encompasses a broad range of trust and estate planning services, including wills, trusts, guardianship, probate, and estate administration. Her depth of experience also includes elder law, special needs planning, Medicaid, long-term care asset protection, small business planning, and high net worth estate tax planning. Additionally, she handles fiduciary litigation concerning trusts, wills, guardianships, conservatorships, and related accountings.
Ms. Laidlaw is a Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA), one of approximately 400 attorneys in the U.S. who hold this designation, as accredited by the National Elder Law Foundation and the American Bar Association.
Certificates and Credentials
About Moira S. Laidlaw
First Admitted: 1994, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://hollislaidlaw.com/moira-s-laidlaw/
- Admissions: New Jersey-1994, New York-1995, Connecticut-1996
- Professional Activities: Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA) by the National Elder Law Foundation as accredited by the American Bar Association; Executive Committee Member, New York State Bar Association Elder Law and Special Needs Section; Co-Chair, Trusts & Estates Committee, Westchester County Bar Association; Former Co-Chair, Guardianship Committee, Westchester County Bar Association; Co-Chair, Westchester Women’s Bar Association’s Elder & Health Law Committee
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Board Member, Alzheimer’s Association, Hudson Valley Chapter; Committee Member, Westchester Public/Private Partnership for Aging Services, Inc.
- Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA) by the National Elder Law Foundation as accredited by the American Bar Association
- B.A., University of California at Berkeley, 1991
Last Updated: 5/15/2022