P. Daniel Hollis III
Top Rated Land Use & Zoning Attorney in Mount Kisco, NY
Mr. Hollis assists clients in obtaining municipal approvals for large retail establishments and construction/industrial uses, residential developments, and not-for-profit entities such as educational and religious organizations, among others. He is an experienced litigator in areas of complex corporate, contract, zoning, planning, condemnation and other real estate matters. He also handles estate planning, probate and estate administration matters, as well as estate and guardianship litigation. He has extensive appellate experience in State and Federal Courts.
Mr. Hollis holds a peer review rating of AV® Preeminent™ 5 out of 5 on Martindale-Hubbell®
About P. Daniel Hollis III
First Admitted: 1975, New York
Professional Webpage: https://hollislaidlaw.com/p-daniel-hollis-iii/
- President of Northern Westchester Bar Association, 1983 – 1984; President of the Westchester County Bar Foundation, 2006 – 2007; Chair of the Westchester County Bar Foundation Fellowship Program, 2008 – 2014; Chair of the Westchester County Bar Foundation Joseph F. Gagliardi Award in the Ninth Judicial District, 2004 – 2014; Chair of the Westchester County Bar Association Judicial Screening Committee for the Ninth Judicial District, 2006 – 2014; New York State Bar Association House of Delegates, 2010 – 2013; President, Westchester County Bar Association, 2015-2016.
- Siena College, 1967; Delbarton School, 1963
- Mr. Hollis has been the recipient of the Mount Kisco Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Year Award, the Boys’ & Girls’ Club of Northern Westchester Humanitarian of the Year Award and the Westchester County Bar Association Raising the Bar Award. He served with the 82nd Airborne in Vietnam and was awarded the Army Commendation Medal, Army Commendation Medal, First Oak Leaf Cluster and the Bronze Star Medal for his actions during that service.
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Mount Kisco Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Year, 1997
- Westfair Publications "Above the Bar " Award , 2017
- Westchester County Bar Association "Raising the Bar Award", 2008
Pro bono/Community Service
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Northern Westchester Hospital Center, 1994 - 1999, and continues to serve as an Honorary Trustee; Board of Directors of the Boys’ & Girls’ Club of Northern Westchester, 1974 – present. ProVetUS Mentor; mentoring military veterans with PTSD and assisting in suicide prevention, 2022
Last Updated: 6/15/2022