Steven R. Hymowitz
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in New City, NY
Steven R. Hymowitz is an experienced personal injury and negligence attorney serving clients in the areas of New York City and New Jersey. He is a 1982 graduate of the State University of New York Binghamton, where he obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree. He then attended Pace University Law School, where he obtained his Juris Doctorate degree in 1986. As a founding partner at Fellows, Hymowitz, PC, Mr. Hymowitz brings more than 25 years of experience to his clients.
He is skilled in the areas of automobile accidents, medical malpractice, negligence, personal injury, construction accidents, nursing home abuse and other forms of accidents. He is known for his dedicated advocacy that focuses on the needs of his clients. Mr. Hymowitz is not afraid to challenge corporations or insurance companies, and works hard to keep cases moving in a positive direction.
Mr. Hymowitz is active in his community and in the legal industry, and he maintains memberships with various organizations. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Rockland County Bar Association and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. He also dedicates time away from his practice to charitable organizations.
Recognized for his dedication to his clients and professionalism, Mr. Hymowitz has a 10 out of 10 rating with Avvo, with emphasis on experience and professional conduct. He also maintains a solid client rating. These recognitions may not be surprising in light of his dedication to finding justice for the victims of personal injury in New York and New Jersey.
About Steven R. Hymowitz
First Admitted: 1987, New York
Professional Webpage: http://www.pilaw.com/attorneys/steven-r-hymowitz
- 10 out of 10 rating with Avvo
- Member, Rockland County Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- State University of New York at Binghamton , B.S., 1982
- JUST THE TWO OF US??? Make sure your private summer getaway is truly private! https://t.co/40c4Fc30bP
- Negligence and Fault After the Rodriguez Decision. Click here to read more! https://t.co/zixGTvjo2z
- High School Senior Put His School up for Sale on Craigslist! Click here to read more! https://t.co/9b4lEbq9es
- Dan Solinsky, Esq. Recently Lectures Attorneys on Ethics Updates! Click here to read more! https://t.co/3rgBNdT39t
- Are you planning a vacation this summer? Beware of Hotel Waterborne Diseases! Click here to read more! https://t.co/g8ZMqo1ujq
Last Updated: 5/15/2022