Arthur H. Rosenberg
Top rated Aviation & Aerospace attorney in New Hyde Park, New YorkSoberman & Rosenberg
Practice Areas: Aviation & Aerospace, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury
Licensed in New York since: 1982
Education: New York Law School
First Admitted: 1982, New York
Professional Webpage: http://srlaws.com/attorneys.html
- Salichs v. City of New York (2017); In re Aircrash Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Crash (2014); Harbeck v. Englewood Hospital, et al (2015); In re September 11, 2001 Litigation; Flores v. ATA, Eastern District of NY (2003); In re Air Crash of Air Florida, Flight 90, 1981; Gruentzig v. Beech Aircraft, 1990; Szatanek v. McDonnell, 1984, In re Air Crash near Tazewell, Tennessee, 1982; In re Air Crash near Covington, Kentucky, 1985; In re Air Crash Near Frederick, Maryland, 1982; Seville v. Southmost, 742 F.2d 786 (3rd Circuit, 1986); Mohan v. AIG, Supreme, NY (2006); Pagan-Tejada v. Bronx-Lebanon Hospital, Supreme, NY ( 2005); Resnick v. Sikorsky, 660 F.2d 415 (D. Conn 1987); West v. Methodist Hospital, Glass, Index No. 30363/99 (2002); SwissAir MD-11, Flight 111, 1998; TWA B-747, Flight 800, Long Island, New York, 1996; Resnick v. Sikorsky, 660 F.2d 415 (D. Conn 1987); Pan American, Flight 73, Karachi, Pakistan, 1986; Seville v. Southmost, 742 F.2d 786 (3rd Circuit, 1986); Eastern Airlines B-727, Flight 980, La Paz, Bolivia, 1985; Robinson v. Parker-Hannifion, 447 M.E.2d 781 (1982).
- American Association of Justice; New York State Trial Lawyers Association; Lawyers Pilot Bar Association; Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (A.O.P.A.); Nassau County Bar Association (Chairman, 1993-1995; Vice-Chairman, 1991-1992, Aviation Law Committee), New York State and American (Member, Aviation Law Committee) Bar Associations.
- Mr. Rosenberg holds a commercial pilot's license and is instrument rated. Prior to entering his law practice, Mr. Rosenberg was a program manager and engineer for a major aerospace corporation. In this capacity, he performed structural design engineering for aerospace vehicles including preliminary, detail and conceptual design work. Mr. Rosenberg was involved with and made many substantial contributions to well-known projects including the Space Shuttle, F-14, A6 and other Navy and experimental aircraft. As a program manager, he directed program and project activities.
- Commercial Pilot with Instrument Rating
- Perils of Autopilot Continental Flight 3407, www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WMMTevrraE
- , Aviation attorney explains issues surrounding the Boeing Max 8 grounding, 2019
- Perils of Ice & Aviation - Continental Flight 3407, www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIN6azb0qiM
- Interview on Fox News concerning JetBlue Crazed Pilot Bomb Scare, JetBlue - Crazed Pilot Bomb Scare
- He has authored numerous articles including: "Conducting Discovery in Foreign Countries," Southern Methodist University, March, 1985, Aviation Space Law Symposium; "Death on the High Seas Act - Right to a Jury Trial," Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association, 1987; "The Government Contractor Defense," New York State Trial Lawyers Digest, July, 1991; "Aircraft Manufacturer Liability," Journal of the Bar Association of Nassau County, December, 1991; "A Military Contractor's Best Friend," The Government Contractor Defense, American Bar Association, Aviation Litigation News, Spring, 1992; "Instructions Not To Answer Questions," Nassau Lawyer, Spring, 1993; Aviation and Space Law Symposium “ Conducting Discovery in Foreign Countries”, Southern Methodist University, March, 1985.
- Mr. Rosenberg has received the higest "AV" rating from Martindale Hubbell, a rating he has held for over twenty years. He regularly appears on many television and radio broadcast news channels., 2020
- Mr. Rosenberg has received the highest rating for professional competence and ethics., AV Rated , Martindale Hubbell , 2021
- Trial Lawyers
- Super Lawyers: 2007, 2015 - 2023