Adam J. Blander
Top Rated Securities Litigation Attorney in New York, NY
Adam J. Blander is a partner at the law firm of Wolf Popper LLP in New York, New York. Mr. Blander focuses his practice on securities litigation and represents clients in New York City and the surrounding areas.
Mr. Blander is a talented litigator. Over the course of his career, he has obtained successful results for his clients while resolving a variety of legal issues and disputes before state and federal courts. A dedicated legal advocate, he works tirelessly to help achieve his clients’ goals. He has been involved in many significant cases and handled a wide variety of complex securities litigation, corporate transactional, consumer fraud, consumer class action and derivative litigation matters.
After graduating with great distinction from McGill University, Mr. Blander received his law degree from Brooklyn Law School. He graduated from law school cum laude and was a health law and policy fellow. While attending law school, he authored an article published in the Journal of Law and Policy and was won a legal writing contest through the National Law Review.
Before his time at Wolf Popper LLP, Mr. Blander gained legal experience by interning with the New York State Attorney General Health Care Bureau. He also worked as a research assistant for two law professors and clerked for a New York State Supreme Court justice.
Mr. Blander is admitted to practice law before the state courts of New York and New Jersey. He is also qualified to appear before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.
About Adam J. Blander
First Admitted: 2013, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.wolfpopper.com/attorney/adam_j_blander
- McLaughlin v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., C15-02904-WHA (N.D. Cal.)
- Kosinski v. GGP, Inc., 214 A.3d 944 (Del. Ch. 2019)
- Anwar v. Fairfield Greenwich Limited, 09-cv-118-VM (S.D.N.Y.)
- Lipman v. GPB Capital Holdings, LLC, C.A. No. 2020-0054-SG, 2020 WL 6778781 Del. Ch. (Nov. 18, 2020)
- MAZ Partners L.P. v. Shear (In re: PHC Shareholder Litigation), 265 F. Supp. 3d 109 (D. Mass. 2017), aff’d 894 F.3d 419 (1st Cir. 2018), cert. denied, 202 L.Ed.2d 378
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern Districts of New York
- New Jersey
- McGill University, B.A., 2009
Last Updated: 5/15/2022