Adam M. Hurwitz
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in New York, New YorkThe Perecman Firm, PLLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in New York since: 1986
Education: University of Miami School of Law
The Perecman Firm, PLLC250 W. 57th Street
New York, NY 10107 Visit website
With almost four decades of experience, Adam M. Hurwitz is a personal injury attorney at The Perecman Firm, PLLC, and represents clients in New York, New York. Known for his empathy and commitment to his clients, he is experienced in dealing with truck accidents, improper highway design, premises accidents, civil rights, defective products and construction accidents. During his time with the firm, he has recovered millions of dollars for those who have been injured by the negligence of another.
Mr. Hurwitz is admitted to practice in the state of New York, and before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. After spending many years involved as a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the New York State Bar Association, he has lectured on Civil and Basic Practical Skills as a seminar speaker and chairperson.
At State University of New York, Mr. Hurwitz studied and graduated in 1982 with a Bachelor of Arts in Theater & Business. To achieve his dream of becoming an attorney and helping those who need it the most, he then studied at the University of Miami School of Law, where he graduated in 1985 with his Juris Doctor.
He is recognized by his colleagues and peers for his personal attention to clients and his courtroom savvy. While recovering millions of dollars through settlements and verdicts, he has developed a strong connection to those who suffer an injury because of another.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1986, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.perecman.com/our-attorneys/adam-hurwitz/
- New York Super Lawyers, 2020
- State University of New York- University, Bachelor of Arts: Theater & Business, 1982
- NYSBA Seminar Chairperson on Practical Skills: Civil, New York State Bar Association, 2007
- NYSBA Seminar Speaker at on Practical Skills: Basic, New York State Bar Association, 2005
- New York, 1986
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1998 – 2010
- New York State Bar Association, Member, 1995 – 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1990
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1988
Office location for Adam M. Hurwitz
250 W. 57th Street
New York, NY 10107
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023