Adam R. Sanders
Top rated Real Estate attorney in New York, New YorkRosenberg & Estis, P.C.
Practice Areas: Real Estate, Business & Corporate, Entertainment & Sports
Licensed in New York since: 2004
Education: Georgetown University Law Center
Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.733 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017 Phone: 212-551-1275 Email: Adam R. Sanders Visit website
Adam R. Sanders joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2016 and is a member with the firm’s Transactional Department. His practice focuses on representing clients in a wide variety of commercial real estate and business transactions and matters, including acquisitions and sales, financing, leasing, construction, portfolio structuring, cooperative and condominium boards representation, New Markets Tax Credits, and general corporate representation in the real estate, entertainment and web/technology industries.
Mr. Sanders is the firm’s go-to expert for all matters concerning Opportunity Zones. Investors and real estate developers exclusively rely on him for program updates and comprehensive legal analyses, keeping them on the cutting edge of the program even before regulations are released.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Mr. Sanders was Founder and Principal of Sanders Legal Group, PLLC. Before becoming an attorney, Mr. Sanders participated in William Morris Agency's Agent Training Program and worked at SNL Studios (the feature film division of Saturday Night Live).
Mr. Sanders received a bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania and earned his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center.
Mr. Sanders is a member of the UJA-Federation of New York's Real Estate Executives Steering Committee and the Real Property Law Committee of the Bar Association of the City of New York.
First Admitted: 2004, New York
Professional Webpage: http://www.rosenbergestis.com/Attorney-Profiles/Adam-R-Sande...
- University of Pennsylvania - BA
- New York, 2004
- District of Columbia
- “Amazon’s NY HQ Meets the Opportunity Zone Program,” New York Law Journal, February 2019, Amazon’s NY HQ Meets the Opportunity Zone Program, New York Law Journal, 2019
- “What Is An Opportunity Zone? – Rosenberg & Estis Member Adam Sanders Guest Contributor,” Hallmark Abstract Service LLC, October 2018, What Is An Opportunity Zone? – Rosenberg & Estis Member Adam Sanders Guest Contributor, Hallmark Abstract Service LLC, 2018
- “Opportunity Zones and the Impact of Amazon’s Arrival in LIC,” GlobeSt, December 2018, Opportunity Zones and the Impact of Amazon’s Arrival in LIC, Globest, 2018
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2014