Anthony P. Gentile
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in New York, NY
Attorney Anthony P. Gentile is a founding partner of Godosky & Gentile, P.C., in New York, New York. Mr. Gentile focuses his practice on personal injury and serves clients throughout the New York metropolitan region. He litigates cases involving aviation accidents, brain injury, birth injury, construction accidents, medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, trucking accidents and wrongful death.
Mr. Gentile holds a bachelor’s degree from Fordham University, a law degree from St. John’s University School of Law and has been licensed to practice law since 1972. He is admitted to practice in New York and before the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Gentile has helped plaintiffs recover substantial verdicts and settlements. Because of his excellent track record as a renowned trial attorney, he has earned an AV Preeminent* rating by the peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell. He has also been listed in the publication “The Best Lawyers in America” and has lectured for many organizations and educational institutions such as Peking University in China.
Mr. Gentile is extremely active in the legal community. He is a member of several professional organizations, including the New York County Lawyers Association, the Columbian Lawyers Association of the First Judicial Department, the New York State Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. In addition, he is a fellow in the International Academy of Trial Lawyers and sits on the American Arbitration Association’s panel of arbitrators.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 50%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2022
About Anthony P. Gentile
First Admitted: 1972, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.godoskygentile.com/Attorneys/Anthony-P-Gentile.s...
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Jewish Lawyers Guild, Member
- New York, 1972
- Inns of Court, Kings County, Member
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1995
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Medical Malpractice Committee, 1995 - 1997
- Columbia Lawyers Association of the City of New York, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyer's Association, Judiciary Committee Chair, Board of Directors
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1999
- American Bar Association, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of the City of New York, Board of Directors
- New York County Lawyer's Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1972
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1972
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- American Arbitration Association, Member, Panel of Arbitrators
- Faculty Lecturer, Trial of a Commercial Case, Practicing Law Institute, 1996
- Lecturer, Proving and Defending Catastrophic Brain Injuries, Practicing Law Institute, 1995
- Chair Lecturer, The Daubert Standard, Expert Testimony, 1994
- Contributing Editor, "New York State Trial Lawyers Quarterly"
- "The Trial of the Personal Injury Case in the Wake of Tort Reform", Association of Trial Lawyers of the City of New York
- Contributing Editor, "New York Objections", Helen Freedman, JSC New York State
- Moderator, Association of Trial Lawyers of the City of New York, 1992 - 1993
- Adjunct Professor, City University School of Law, 1997 - 2001
- Lecturer, New York State Bar Association, 1997 - 2001
- Lecturer, New York State Trial Lawyers Association Continuing Education Series
- Trial of a Medical Malpractice Case, Practicing Law Institute, 1996 - 1998
- Fordham University, Bronx, New York, B.A., 1967
- Leading lawyer by Super Lawyers magazine, 2012
- One of the Top 100 New York Super Lawyers
- "Best Lawyers in America"
- Received Martindale-Hubbell's highest ratings for legal ability (A) and ethical standards (V)
- Sexual harassment victims often face termination, retaliation #law #lawfirm #injury #legal #Lawyer #lawsuit… https://t.co/nmLREbjR7X
- After suffering from a blow to the head during a #carcrash, chances are high that you will also suffer from some fo… https://t.co/SwwEIuJlIm
- Understanding different types of #car #insurance Learn more here: https://t.co/RPHM3COtFh https://t.co/soQKSAf3z4
- $2,890,000 Settlement for medical malpractice resulting in a man being paralyzed in his lower extremities where ne… https://t.co/ChV2QyejRH
- According to reporting from the Family Handyman, table saws, circular saws, utility knives and nail guns are respon… https://t.co/Iv0u5FhO8w
Last Updated: 5/15/2022