Bradford H. Bernstein
Top Rated Immigration Attorney in New York, NY
As the managing partner of the law firm of Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein, P.C. in New York City, Bradford H. Bernstein focuses his practice in the area of immigration law, working to help both corporations and individuals with a wide variety of immigration issues, from simple problems to complex litigation. Mr. Bernstein is admitted to practice law in state courts in both New York and New Jersey.
Much of Mr. Bernstein’s law practice is focused on helping corporate clients obtain both permanent and temporary work visas for employees who are coming to America from other countries. He has also managed cases for individuals who were interested in coming to America to supervise financial investments, as well as many cases involving visas that were in jeopardy. He has helped numerous people to obtain green cards, student visas and visitor visas and has helped many families to stay together when one of their loved ones was in danger of being deported.
A graduate of the University of Michigan, Mr. Bernstein earned his law degree from the Brooklyn Law School, where he was named a National Merit Scholar. He joined Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein, P.C. in 1993 and became a partner four years later. He has been instrumental in leading the firm since 2000, when he took over from his grandfather, Harry Spar, who founded the firm in 1958.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Bernstein is active in professional organizations, including the American Immigration Lawyers Association. He also draws upon his extensive experience to host a radio show in New York that addresses immigration law topics.
About Bradford H. Bernstein
First Admitted: 1993, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.lawsb.com/team-view/1bradford-h-bernstein/
- , Super Lawyers, Superlawyers
- New York
- University of Michigan, B.A., Political Science, 1990
- We’re on the scene at the courthouse as we wait for Michael Cohen, who has just struck a deal on 8 counts, purporte… https://t.co/urYpgSwSmb
- I was released from the hospital today. I am on the mend and feeling better. Thanks for all of the love and suppor… https://t.co/pM9sYMMzpN
- Plus, @annaazcona & @YonathanElias finally met in person! https://t.co/z0X0CXxOLq
- [email protected] was a highlight of Dominican Heritage Night at tonight's @Mets game! https://t.co/LtQm3n0a1p
- We think the first Dominican Heritage Night @CitiField was a success! Keep an eye out for the segment on our show!… https://t.co/GkDrYzhpm5
Last Updated: 5/15/2022