Bruce J. Ressler
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in New York, NY
Bruce J. Ressler is one of the senior partners behind Ressler & Ressler. He has spent the past 40 years honing his experience as a trial attorney for civil cases in New York. He primarily handles cases related to catastrophic injury and complex commercial litigation.
In 1972, Mr. Ressler graduated from Cornell University with a Bachelor of Science degree. He then completed his law degree at the University of Miami Law School in 1976. Additionally, he completed a fellowship at the Tufts University Fletcher School and an L.L.M. from New York University School of Law in 1977 and 1979, respectively.
Mr. Ressler has been licensed to practice in New York since 1977. He is also admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit, as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York. Since starting his personal injury career, he has recovered millions in compensation for his clients. Big wins from his law office include $6.5 million for an unlawful shooting, $5 million for a wrongful death case and $15 million for a medical malpractice case.
Despite years of delivering impressive results for his clients, Mr. Ressler continues to focus on professional development and is focused on developing the next generation of attorneys. He lectures frequently on matters related to civil litigation.
- 50%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Professional Liability: Plaintiff
- 10%Business Litigation
Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Legal Malpractice, Non-Compete Agreements
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022
About Bruce J. Ressler
First Admitted: 1977, New York
Professional Webpage: https://resslerlaw.com/attorneys/bruce-j-ressler/
- Client Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, in the area of Medical Malpractice. | 5.0 out of 5
- B.S. from Cornell University in 1972
- L.L.M. from New York University School of Law in 1979
- Fellowship from the Fletcher School of Law in 1977
- Bar of the State of New York, Member
- Board of Trustees of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association of Justice, Member
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Eastern Districts of New York
- United States District Courts for the Southern Districts of New York
- State of New Jersey, Member
Last Updated: 5/15/2022